🚘 NorCal & SoCal Exclusive: Get 13% off MSRP on BMW X5 at HonestyCar and More!

Bay Area last minute deal of the month, bmw m340i at 10% off. Must be able pick up the car today.

Please call or text 6503808599

1 Like

Any deal for GLE350 with driving assistant plus pkg in bay area? @HonestyCar

Yes, please text or call one of us.

Few i4s and 330e available in stock in the bay area and ready to go. Local only, please text or call for more info.

SoCal: Wei :iphone: 650-575-7554, WeChat: xiaozhou1220
NorCal: Leon :iphone: 650-380-8599, WeChat: yd6503808599

1 Like

More i4s available in NorCal. No Markups! Please text or call for more info.

SoCal: Wei :iphone: 650-575-7554, WeChat: xiaozhou1220
NorCal: Leon :iphone: 650-380-8599, WeChat: yd6503808599

Not seeing i4 data in the spreadsheet, can you share estimated MSRP and lease details? Thanks

Their MSRP typically ranges between 59-63k. These cars wont last long, and the order time for i4 is pretty long as well. Thats why we are not putting them in the spreadsheet. Please text or call us for more info on the options and we will show you the exact number bases on each spec.

1 Like

How much is 2023 NX 250 (MSRP ~40K, 30m/10K or 7.5K)? Sorry didn’t find it in the sheet.

It’s because I dont have anything in stock. It will be 2-3 month away If you are looking to preorder.

Got it. Thank you! Will it be MSRP? Comparing NX and X1 so would like to have a concept of the price differences before pulling the trigger.

Please text or call us for more info.

lexis ux available?

Hi,
How much is for 2022 or 2023 X5 (MSRP ~ 70K / 3year / 12,000 miles per year / no down / $0 at signing)?
Thank you.

11% on an X7? Is that right? If so, great work!

Feels like the CA market is the first to start capitulating in autos based on some online vehicle searches I’ve been doing. More of a macro thing as RE prices went down the fastest their first as well.

Yup, while supplies last but it’s CA residents only and this might not last for too long. I only have a few loaded ones left so far, e.g. msport + executive.

great prices…

any idea when the grand wagoneer “L” is coming? or if you can get me an escalade please let me know thx…

That I don’t know. Please text or call one of us for further inquiries.

what can you do on the i4 for a 24m/10k?

24 mo lease will be a lot more expensive compares to 36s. Please text or call for more info, and for further inquiries.

Is shipping an option for BMW vehicles? We currently have leases and would need to turn those in early.