2018 mdx sh-awd 399 12k 36m / total 415.65 with tire protection

Ok so this is so far the best deal in Dallas Texas per my homework. No one agreed to this and I was surprisingly given this amazing offer:

I scored a basic 399 a month with taxes with just 399 down if I didn’t get wheel and tire
Car: mdx Sh-awd base
Model: 2018
Condition: last on their lot and return customer so got a special offer and a special money incentive on the car
Miles: 12k
Months: 36
With tire protection total (got for my wife as she gets too many punctures): 415.65 including tax
Region: Dallas tx
Msrp: 47195

Value of vehicle agreed: 40853.94 (Cash value 40203)
Acquisition fee paid upfront in the lease
Down payment: only first month payment 415.65
Tax credits

This was the last 2018 sh awd base on their lot so they don’t have any more in stock.

What do you guys think? Did I hack it good? Let me wear my helmet …

Grey one in the pic!

1 Like

good job!

Hope I could get similar price in nyc…

are there taxes in NY?

Great job! What was the tax credits? Was it specific for MDX?

It varies by county in NYS but it’s 8.875% in NYC

Wow. In Texas if I pay taxes during lease and plan to buy out I have to pay again so dealerships have accura incentives to give tax credits. Did you try finding if tax credits are offered in nyc or neighboring upstate

Great job!! you got another one from the same dealership?

Yes indeed. They reached out.

That’s a very good deal in TX. I’m looking for the same thing in Denver and the dealer is stuck at $420 with acquisition and dealer fee up front and only 10K per year.

Did u check the Mf and residual with him ?

I think your driveway is too narrow. Look at how closed these cars are. The car on the right will surely get dinged when the driver’s door of the left opens. Do you have scratch and dent protection?

1 Like

:joy: … my wife parked the other one too close but good point lol.

Can you PM the dealer info?

Can you PM me the dealer info too? Im also in Dallas (Frisco)

I could use this deal in FL

Also in Frisco, any chance you could share the dealer info please?