Best deal for electric/hybrid with California HOV sticker

I did reserve one

Correct, it was in the news and forums.

Get your money back and move on, stop whining about it

1 Like

Sure, soon as you stop giving Tesla a reacharound on every post.

1 Like

I don’t see how a new model 3 could possibly be had for less than $400/month? Let’s say a generous 60% residual @36 months and $54k msrp @ 3% interest, you’ll still be at almost $700 a month before CA EV rebate assuming you take full advantage of the federal tax credit. That’s more than a 530e.

I cancelled mine long ago and got my money back, not gonna cry about it like you have been on every post

2 Likes

I had 2 Tesla reservations but with 2 kids decided they were too small. I already cancelled one and have another model 3 reservation that’s been ready for order for a few months now. If anyone is interested in buying my reservation make me an offer! Gonna list it on eBay soon.

Leafs are relatively expensive to lease and buy

Not really true. I just bought an optioned-up '18 Leaf SV for $22k after taxes, rebates, incentives (MSRP + taxes = $40k).

Assuming a conservative residual value of 30% after three years, that is the equivalent of a $250/month lease.

I cancelled mine a long time ago too. Again, long as you blindly defend Tesla any time someone has a complaint, you can watch me post my displeasure.

1 Like

Which Bay Area dealer put you on the wait-list?
I was told that only Stevenson Creek Honda will get you in the waiting list?
Do you know other dealers? Thanks in advance!

I would never purchase an electric car. Technology changing too fast a Carpool stickers already no good in CA in 2019 on 2016 and older models.