Best current full size pickups

I’m looking for the best deals on full size pickups. Looking specifically for a 4x4 crew cab. It is for a friend and he wants a ford F150. I told him I don’t think those lease well and he’ll probably get a better deal on a chevy or toyota. Anyone out there have any idea what is leasing well this month? I’d like to find something under $400 if possible. He is looking for mid-level trim.

This one fits the bill, however it has one of the most amazing lease verbiage I have ever seen. They actually want to lease to people under 620 FICO lol. See who said being financially irresponsible did not pay off :slight_smile:

*Lease Loyalty: Must be returning Chrysler lessee. Conquest Lease Assist. available to current lessees of competitive non-Chrysler vehicles. See dealer for details. All leases: $3995 down, 10K miles/yr. Tax, title, acq., sec. reg & doc. additional. Extra charges may apply at lease end. With approved credit. Finance Bonus requires finance w/Chrysler Capital. Conquest Bonus avail. to Silverado & Sierra owners, no trade required. All transactions must be completed at time of sale. Must finance with dealer. Subject to program change without notice. Purchaser must have a FICO credit score under 620 to receive Subprime bonus cash. Purchaser must own a business to receive Commercial Bonus. Residency restrictions apply. Stock #D6150 Sale ends 08-31-2017.

I’ll tell him to hurry up and trash his credit.

1 Like

It boggles my mind that Chrysler is rewarding deadbeats with $1500. I can only hope the money factor is 0.7728 or something like that.

1 Like

4wd crew cab colorado. depends if you want midsize or fullsize.

Thanks, looking for full size.