Best cellphone 📱 pictures you have taken!

iphoneXR - near Seattle WA

9 Likes

Surprised myself with this low light shot on a Samsung S7 circa 2017

…But then upgraded to an iPhone X

11 Likes

Man, I have so many it’s hard to pick even 50 favorites :joy:
I’ll post a few car pics only:

28 Likes

These are awesome :clap:t2:

1 Like

Some stuff from over the summer on the Note 10 Plus at Mercer County Park, Greenwood Lake NJ and the Barnegat Lighthouse.

9 Likes

Iphone XS
NEW YORK

8 Likes

Samsung S10
Max Patch(North Carolina)

17 Likes

I can’t get anything close to this on my 4 XL! I miss when Google actually let you have things like white balance control.

I generally just prefer to shoot with my G7X and my SLR. What’s the secret?

2 Likes

Those colors are stunning… is that pre or post filter?

1 Like

Anticipation!

5 Likes

Bagan, Myanmar (2015 // iPhone 6s)

Ha Long Bay, Vietnam (2017 // iPhone 7 Plus)

11 Likes

LOVE HL Bay.

One of my favorite destinations ever. Bravo

1 Like

Ok, the picture is kinda lame, but I had to snap a shot of my odometer this morning.

7 Likes

They’ve further limited their camera hardware on the Pixel 5 now, reducing the field of vision even further on their once leading selfie camera and even on their so called ultra-wide lens. What a joke. I’m switching over to an Xperia 1 ii myself, since the 4XL’s battery just can’t do the job anymore (could it ever?).

The 4XL can get some amazing shots, no doubt in my mind, but it takes a ton of patience and a very steady hand (or gimbal). Astrophotography mode is absolutely mind-blowing when done right.

4 Likes

I’ve switched from the android camp to heavily modified iPhones. Custom hardware mods (enroute from China atm, custom back glass, new frame, and some other goodies) and software is much easier with such a standardized platform.

iPhone XS Max running Unc0ver OS.

1 Like

Check out this Ultimate Dad Machine

New Balance Shoes, White Socks, Bowling Ball Gut, 90s Shades on top of Hat

Not seen is his shirt saying “My Drinking Team has a Bowling Problem” and an amazing mustache.

13 Likes

Only thing missing is the grass stains on his shoes from mowing

4 Likes

Yah, but is it tucked into his shorts?

Hershey Butterfly House

!

Taipei 101

Keelung Taiwan

10 Likes

All these photos are amazing, just shows you how far phone camera qualities have basically replaced traditional DSLRs. Great photos everyone!

4 Likes