Best cash back credit cards

No-fee Inks bonus dropped from $900 to $750 :grimacing:

1 Like

so with the ink card, I see there are 4 different versions, which one do i get?

from what I understand get one every 3 months and do the bonuses then what? do I close it after I got the points and make a new one? Do I make a new ink card every 3 months get points and forget about it after?

5/24 from what I gather are none ink cards that count against you for chase, so i guess getting 1 amex and 1 sapphire preferred for example per 24 months then once I get bonuses do I close the cards or what?

Just opened one a few hours ago. Got the $900 bonus.

3 Likes

Same. I had a targeted offer on the no-fee Ink I wanted less, but took it for the extra $150 bonus.

Chase be stingy: I had to do the usual dance after unfreezing my credit, but Jamie Dimon made me shuffle existing credit around for the new card.

2 Likes

I procrastinated. Or should I say “hibernated”? Was just lazy…

1 Like

Used Doctor of Credit and they had a working link.

4 Likes

can you plz explain to me what happens to the card once you get the bonus?

do you close it?

I know nothing about this, but why close a no-fee card?

3 Likes

someone said above they had 12 ink cards, like how does that work?

if you close the card before 12 months, you’ll lose the bonus

3 Likes

This is not true. With AMEX yes, nobody else.

1 Like

You just keep opening them at a steady clip. You can keep them open or close them, do whatever you want. Important thing is to manage your credit limits. Never go above 40% credit limit to income ration with Chase. As in, the total credit extended to you by Chase should remain around 40% of your claimed income. If you creep above 50-60%, you can get all of your accounts shut down.

It’s not pretty.

2 Likes

ok so looks like from the link you gave you can do 4 different chase business cards per ein, I guess i would do those for 12 months then close them and repeat?

You can keep getting the same card. Like if your business can take advantage of the 5x categories of Chase Ink Cash, I would get that card every 60-90 days.

1 Like

It’s up to you depending on what you value most from the card benefits and how you intend to hit the spend requirement (at office supply stores, for example, the Cash would be ideal).

Do nothing, product change it, or close it over time. What you do with your open lines of credit and card accounts is entirely up to you.

Ink business credit cards are business cards and do not count against your 5/24. You need to read the offer terms for any card you’re applying for to determine bonus eligibility. The Sapphire cards, for example, will show this language:

The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months.

2 Likes

oh, so I could do the same business chase card every 3 months?

Cool, I did not know that

1 Like

Yup. Sapphire cards are the only ones where you are limited to the bonus every 48 months. Southwest is 24 months.

Also let me PM you something else.

1 Like

ty so much for the valuable information,

Last question I promise, what will happen to points after I get them, do I need to use them? send them to a partner site or will they all accumulate on the same account every time I get new bonus?

Chase makes it super easy. You can transfer all of them instantly to your Sapphire card. Then you can transfer it to partners, or cash them out, tons and tons of stuff.

I could make an entire new topic for just redemptions.

2 Likes