Benedetto's Midwest Volvos - New Delivery program

Sweet. Will the bill of sale where we sold it or the insurance policy work as proof?

Insurance, old registration.

1 Like

Wife starts residency next month. She got her employee ID. Will she still qualify?

1 Like

Yep - email your request to the listed one @ top post, please.

Do you still have any available? I have Costco and Loyalty, in South Florida.

1 Like

Highly recommend Benedetto

Sent you an email. Is spreadsheet current in regards to availability? Thank you kindly.
Brad

hey ben. any idea if the healthcare worker discount expires end of may or will go into june?
i tried to get a phone slot but none left for may… sent you an email at Marketplace@bensbestprice.com
please let me know, thanks

Expect same pricing as no change to next months programs.

4 Likes

Ben knows his stuff. Even though it might have cost or delayed him getting his fee he told me before Memorial Day his understanding or maybe it was just his feeling was that the programs would stay the same in June. Ben, do you accept tips?

Ben will you ship to WA state ?

@agvanforsale - Yep

A referral and good review is the best tip I could receive.

I sincerely appreciate the business.

Pricing is accurate - new loaners in the coming days.

Please keep in mind that Costco/Loyalty/FR program are NOT included in sheet pricing - all will lower payment by allocated amount.

Crazy how nice these deals are. If i have a volvo now, will that Loyalty apply or if I am getting into a new one only?

Wanted to specify. I got an XC90 about 3 months back with Ben. I have no idea how he gets these deals. He is extremely knowledgeable in regards to all car leases. Not just Volvos. I am in love with my XC90, My only regret was I did not get the T6 6 passenger. Should have just spend the money then! Next time for sure.

So anyone reading this who is new to the Leasehackr world, Im looking for a second Volvo now for my wife. I am pretty naive when it comes to this stuff and he is fair and looking to help you out, not the dealehership!

Any s90 deals? Based in MO

Please email me what you’re looking for - I’ll see what I can do.

I just sent you an email- hoping we can work together on an XC90!

Hi Ben - I sent an email Thursday to move forward but never heard back. What’s the best way to reach you?