Benedetto October West Coast Volvos - We Deliver!

Woohoo! Are the prices roughly in line with those on the Midwest spreadsheet?

Hi. We’re looking for an XC suv. No preference in size, just more bang for the buck. I’m in the LA area. What can you offer? My wife is a medical professional and we are Costco members. Cheers.

Where are the prices or link to the prices? I signed up at your site…

1 Like

interested in XC90 T6 R design, was looking your east coast deal, would love to get one sub $600/month

Interested in XC60, qualify for educator, costco, penfed incentives. Located in 98109, what is the best you can do? My only must is blind spot and awd.

How do I inquire? Sent a couple of emails - am I better off calling?

He wrote me and said he was behind and trying to catch up, just FYI and said he would post new prices Tuesday May 12th.

3 Likes

Awesome, super helpful! Thank you!

any updates?

interested in XC60 T6 R design

I have no Idea, he last said he would have new prices today posted !! I even wrote him, I know he is busy but blowing off everyone is not a great way for a Broker to do Biz…

1 Like

Firstly, I appreciate the interest and patience of all inquiring about West Coast Volvo Deals from myself.

As of now, I have received 160+ inquiries from this region alone. Frankly, there isn’t enough time to go around and work 3-4 quotes per person.

I am working deals on a first come, first serve basis, starting with those who have placed a retainer or I have worked with in the past.

I will be closing this thread for the next few days while I suss out a better process for incoming inquiries. Those with more immediate needs, I’d encourage you to schedule an appointment via my online calendar.

Shopwithben.com

2 Likes

3 years later and we still need those Volvo deals!

2 Likes

I don’t, as stated in the title.

2 Likes

Loaner XC60 FWD Inscription - 57k

Climate
Advanced
20s

$649 w/ no programs

$589 w/ just costco

$579 w/ just loyalty

$529 w/ Costco + loyalty

$499 w/ costco, loyalty and a plan/affinity (medical, teacher, first responders)

All plus tax w/ $1500 DAS + broker fee($500) and plates.

Can be shipped, at customers expense along the west coast

3 Likes

vomit GIF

1 Like

Just drive everywhere in reverse. RWD like old school volvos.

1 Like

New sheet will be posted on the 2nd

New process coming as well

2 Likes

Happy Jonah Hill GIF