Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

I worked with Ben at the end of May to help find my next vehicle.

I explained to him that I wanted a small to medium size SUV with all safety features. I was currently leasing a 2 door BMW and needed something bigger but also did not want to step down in terms of features. He was easy to communicate with through the phone and texts.
Ben was able to find me a great deal on a 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design w/ the advanced package. The car was located about 800 miles away but the dealer shipped the car straight to my door and it only took a day.
I would definitely recommened Ben and his services.

2 Likes

Will be unavailable this Sunday and Monday unless otherwise scheduled.

I contacted Ben through his website. He called me at the set time. we briefly discussed the vehicle i was interested in (volvo xc60), the process and his fee. He let me know he would be able to start working on my deal the following week, Wednesday. He called me the following week as he said to discuss a few options. We had a few more quick phone calls and exchanged some txt messages and email. In a few days, he had the deal all set. The car was a few hundred miles away. He said we could ship the car, but iā€™m always up for a drive so i went myself to get it. I picked up the car yesterday.

Overall, Iā€™m very happy with Benā€™s service, process and price received. I would definitely use his services again and recommend him to anyone looking for a broker.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Just a heads up as Iā€™m getting a lot of emails about 4th of July deals.

I will be working through the 1st for month end.

As of now Iā€™ll be off from the 2nd to the 5th.

2 Likes

I got in touch with Ben through his website about 2 weeks ago and set up an appointment. He was super thorough and extremely responsive. I did not have a whole lot of time to get a car but he was able to handle this with ease. He is extremely knowledgeable and very upfront. It came down to the wire and Ben was able to get it done. Picked up the car yesterday and its exactly what I wanted.

I am more than happy with Benā€™s service and the price he charges. Its beyond worth it not having to deal with the frustrations of a dealer. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a broker who will respond right away and keep the line of communication open to keep you as informed as possible.

Thank you Ben!

1 Like

I got in touch with Ben about a week ago to lease either a Stelvio or an XC60. Ben set my expectations and we decided to go with the XC60. Ben found me a wonderful car, and given my non-immigrant circumstances worked with me in finding a solution.

Ben was very professional and was quick to respond and answered all my questions. I am very happy with Benā€™s service and will be coming back as his client 3 years down the road. I have also recommended his services to my contacts looking for a lease.

Thank you Ben!

Just signed a deal through Ben this past weekend. I wanted to make use of the Costco deal on a Volvo S60 but only talked to Ben late with about 5 days left. He was able to help and quickly give me options.

He was great to communicate with and easily reachable over text or call. He was able to give good overall advice on what he was seeing as a possibility. We ended up finding a few options at a great price.

Ended up with a brand new $51k S60 R-Design w/ Advanced 36 months, 12k miles. Including VA taxes rolled in (~$1,800) and only 1st month payment down, got it at $449 a month with no MSDs.

Was my first time getting a broker and I highly recommend!

Got a deal with Ben last week on a Volvo S60 Inscription in Ohio. The entire experience was great! We had several enjoyable conversations about different cars before deciding on the S60. I am incredibly happy with the car, and the monthly payment cost savings will more than make up for the broker fee, which was worth it just to avoid the hassle of contacting dealers myself.

I highly recommend going this route, and will absolutely be reaching out to Ben again the next time I am in the market to lease a car!

1 Like

Just wanted to relay our experience with Ben. Summary: we were very happy with Benā€™s services and will absolutely be continuing to enlist his services for future leases/purchases ā€“ at least until life slows down significantly and we can start doing the legwork on our own again (or maybe just have him do this forever ā€“ WELL worth his fee). Iā€™ve been leasing cars for 20 years, and usually have done VERY well, but just donā€™t have the time to grind it out anymore.

As others have mentioned, Ben is great to talk to, patient, non-condescending, and EFFECTIVE.

We began our search for a new vehicle 6 months prior to our then-current vehicle lease expiration. Just wanted to get something to fit our needs better and OK with the overlapping payments.

Ben was easy to get in touch with initially. We discussed 2 competing vehicles (Yukon XL vs Expedition), he felt our terms were reasonable, and he began searching.

The search ended up being more difficult than expected and we ran into some delays. Full honesty: there were a couple of missed soft deadlines (remember, we were NOT in a pinch ā€“ had a few months cushion prior to lease end) and sometimes we wondered if maybe Ben forgot us. Turns out that this was more of a dealer/product issue, but the communication could have been better.

In the end, we decided to change gears completely and leave non-responsive GM and Ford dealers in the dust. Ben got us a Volvo XC 90 last April at a fantastic price, got the car delivered from South Florida hours after we made the decision to go that route.

We have another lease ending in 3 months, and will be reaching out to Ben soon (which reminded that I had forgotten to leave this review!).

If youā€™re looking for a broker, my recommendation is that you stop looking and trust Ben.

Edit: Changed to the 1st and 2nd off - back in on the 3rd.

Any scheduled appointments will be kept - otherwise please schedule below

Shopwithben.com

I had the opportunity to work with Ben to secure a deal on a T6 XC60 in Minnesota that I didnā€™t think was achievable in my targeted budget. I appreciate his candidness during the process and pricing, zero-pressure discussions while making a decision. Ice white ext, blond/charcoal int, momentum, styling kit, premium package.

I look forward to working with Ben when my next lease is up.

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

You text me on the 29th of July looking for a Porsche. I replied with what I though you could do.

You asked for a Porsche Panamera 4s for around $880, to which I said isnā€™t going to happen.

Youā€™re not someone who has scheduled an appointment with me nor has actually hired me.

You came to me with unrealistic payment expectations, at 430 PM on the 2nd to last day of the month. via text.

This isnā€™t a review. Youā€™re not a customer.

Edit: Apparently youā€™re now going to take a BMW too - not a Porsche.

If anyone wants to see what a 4S leases for, in Chicagoland w/ Chicago taxes, here is a base one with 0 DAS and 5k behind invoice.

7 Likes

How can there be any excuse?

Letā€™s try again

This isnā€™t a review. Youā€™re not a customer.

5 Likes

Popping in here to say thank you to Ben for walking me through my first out of state deal. While he didnā€™t secure the deal for me, engaging with him was worth the price 10x over. He was always there to answer all of my dumb questions and offer guidance from his experience. If anyone is reading this and is working through a deal of their own, I would still highly recommend talking to Ben as his advice saved me even more money on my deal!

Thanks Ben!

3 Likes

I will be off today in-place of tomorrow for my scheduled day off this week.

1 Like

Just to let current and potential customers know - Iā€™m having an issue sending texts from my main line.

Not sure what happened, working to get it resolved.

Am still available via call and email.

Edit: Fixed - texts work again!

2 Likes

Edit_ donā€™t have time for this kind of thing. My original comment was a simple attempt to reach the broker, I have an extremely busy schedule and thought it best to reach out in here because I had a moment to do so. Iā€™ll be using another broker going forward.