Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

Worked with Ben to replace my wife’s forester on a new 2020 Thunder grey / slate XC90 T6 momentum just before the holidays. Couldn’t be happier with the whole process.

Will definitely be doing business together again.

1 Like

“Truly the best!”

Ben truly is the best- Although I have not met him personally, he has been working with me over the phone and through text messages. He has diligently responded to all of my questions and concerns and has gone far above and beyond what anyone would ever expect. Ben has been nothing short of extremely professional, honest and responsive. Ben prepared everything in advance and made it a smooth process from signing to delivery. The car arrived on Dec 31st, 2019 evening and looks fantastic- I will be referring friends to him, and definitely plan to purchase all future vehicles from him.

1 Like

Car leasing will never be the same after working with Ben. I have leased all my cars in the past and will never go back to having to haggle with the dealerships on my own. Ben saved me time and so much on my deal that his fee was definitely worth it. Ben was extremely responsive and got my deal done in under a day. The dealership he set me up with was one of the most accommodating that I have ever worked with and the car was delivered within a week. Thanks Ben!

1 Like

Leaving another very positive review for Ben. He was prompt, responsive, and best of all, got me a deal on a Volvo V60 Cross Country that, before I retained him, tried and failed to achieve myself.

Even if you understand leasing and know what to shoot for, it isn’t always possible to find the right dealership that’ll work with you. Ben can find those dealerships and likely already has connections with them.

My car was shipped right to my door, still for much cheaper than I could’ve obtained locally. The dealership was extremely friendly and helpful for their part as well.

All in all a 5 star experience. Thanks, Ben!

1 Like

Ben got me a smoking deal on a Volvo XC90. Incredibly helpful and efficient, responsive, this guy is great. Highly recommend him.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Does anyone know what happened with Ben? Is he still operating? Bought a car with him back in February and have since tried to refer him business and just recently reached out to get another lease for my wife with no response?

2 Likes

I’ve got a bunch of emails I’m working though - this is an incredibly hectic month.

I’ll be off until Tuesday - will be more responsive then.

6 Likes

Simply put, it’s worth paying Ben’s retainer just to have the opportunity to talk to him. I began interacting with him back in January and due to evolving circumstances, both personal and international crisis-related, I ended up opting for a local deal. Regardless, he is a wealth of knowledge, extremely engaging to chat with, and has access to some amazing deals that he’s very transparent about. I would, and plan to in the future, use his services without hesitation.

8 Likes

Ben is THE Volvo guy. Couldn’t have experienced a more seamless transaction. I reached out to him mid April, asked me a few questions about what options I’m interested in. He said if I wasn’t in a rush then wait until May 1 for possibilities of Costco incentive. And he was right.

I texted him May 1, he replied right away stating he’ll call me the following day. He called, reconfirmed everything again, gave me never heard of #’s and within couple hours I had a XC90 located.

I did have to wait for loaner qualifications to be met etc but the dealer he connected me with was awesome. Seriously felt like I was talking to one of my boys - VIP treatment entire way. I received the vehicle couple days back (I think the truck only carried LH members Volvo’s) and so far so good!

Thanks again for the amazing deal Ben!

4 Likes

Hey everyone, just wanted to post my schedule for this weekend.

I will be out of the office Saturday - Monday. I will return on Tuesday.

All emails and calls will be returned in the order received.

1 Like

Power went out here in Metro Detroit from last night’s storm.

I will be unavailable until power is restored.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Ben has been an incredible partner to work with and gave me a ton of options at great prices without breaking a sweat (my wife changed her mind a lot). Hard-working, available, and truly knows the business. Pay the retainer - it is 100% worth it. Will use him again.

2 Likes

Ben was great to work with. Due to covid things got delayed but it’s understandable. He is a busy man and there’s a reason he is. He got me a great deal on a V60, and the process was very simple and straightforward. Not a lot of numbers to look at and think about since he’s already put the legwork in for you. The car delivered as promised. Ben has my highest recommendation. Hope to work with him again in a few years.

2 Likes

Ben is the best! I worked with him recently after I could not manage to get a good local deal on a Volvo V90CC from a dealer in Oregon. This was my first time getting a lease half way across the country and I was a bit apprehensive, but Ben made the entire process a breeze, and the car showed up on my driveway yesterday! Ben was also very patient when I was trying to decide between two options, and I’m confident I made the right choice. Even with shipping, I saved a ton of money by going through Ben. I’m sure I’ll work with him again if I want a lease in the future.

3 Likes

I would like to leave a review for ben the broker. i had an excellent experience with ben. He found the exact car i was looking for along with an amazing deal. His service was spot on and i will definitely be using him again in the future.

thanks

2 Likes

I will be off (Wednesday). I will return on Thursday @ 12 PM EST.

3 Likes

Easiest car leasing experience ever and well worth the brokerage fee! I didn’t have to worry about anything it was all taken care of.

After trying all 3 local Volvo dealers they could not get within 150.00 a month of the price I got with Ben and the car I ended up leasing was better equipped than the local ones. If you value your time and money he’s the guy!

Thanks!

2 Likes

This is my second time working with Ben. We closed a deal on an XC40 T5(in the exact specs I was looking for) via a few texts and a five minute phone call. Worth every penny of the retainer for a seamless and painless transaction. Obtained a ridiculous deal by being able to stack loyalty, FR, and Costco. Look forward to working with him again in the future and recommend him to everyone.

6 Likes