Review Thread: Benedetto the Broker; Midwest Based & Operate in Most Markets

I wanted to leave a brief review based on my experience. @Benedetto was able to find me a Jeep Grand Cherokee as requested. I was looking for a specific trim with limited inventory in my surrounding area. We had multiple set backs with the dealership playing “games” and Ben was still determined to find me the vehicle. In simple terms, Ben is knowledgeable, persistent and approachable. Would recommend to friends and relatives.

I highly recommend Ben. I was looking at a SUV for a reasonable price and within a certain period of time. As a first time leaser, Ben answered all the questions I had and was very patient with me. Once we nailed down the car I wanted, he begun his search. He kept me updated daily while he was doing his search. Eventually, we found a deal about 45 minutes away from me. Went in and signed the paperwork very quickly. The vehicle was at a port awaiting shipment and Ben got the dealer to deliver a loaner to my workplace. I have my car now and love it. Thank you Ben and I will be back in 39 months!

Just want to give a 5 star review for @Benedetto.

I was looking for a luxury 4 door sports sedan w/ all the bells & whistles with a $450 budget and 0 down. He had me look at the Guilia and the Infiniti Q50. Once on boarded he went to work right away and found me a deal within 2 days. Ended up getting a 2019 Q50 Red Sport (53k MSRP) for $445 per month (taxes included) and $445 DAS (1st month payment). 10k annual mileage for 39 months. I was in and out of the dealership within 1 hour with no surprises or BS at the dealership.

Bottom line… AWESOME service… AWESOME car and most importantly AWESOME PRICE… Thank you Ben and I’ll be reaching out again on my next lease!!

2 Likes

Finally filled that out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a Christmas miracle!

1 Like

This review is a long time coming and well deserved for Ben. I started off with a fairly simple quest, to get a 2018 XC90 for my wife. I spoke with Ben, we talked about what I was looking for and I gave him what I thought was a reasonable expectation. Ben took the time to explain some of the changes with Volvo deals and we adjusted my monthly payment expectation slightly. Ben also explained to me that my local NorCal dealerships were typically unresponsive to negotiating and that SoCal was where we were going to make a deal. He gave me a list of dealers to peruse inventory, the issue ultimately wasn’t the deal, but rather, finding a car that fit our parameters. Ultimately, we found a car that my wife and I were happy with and Ben made a deal within 24 hours. We did a $62k XC90 Momentum 36/12 with $2,500 down for $690/mo including tax.

After the great experience, I followed up with Ben on a car for my Dad, this deal must have tested Ben’s patience and resolve like no other, yet he was incredible to work with. Ben is a very personable guy and will tell you what is and isn’t possible. Ben will even try to make the impossible happen . For us, we just couldn’t make a deal on the Land rover he wanted, so instead, Ben made a screaming deal on an Audi SQ5. We did a 2018 SQ5 Premium Plus, Daytona gray with red quilted leather seats and all options sans trailer hitch for a PP. Sticker on the car was $67k plus. Again, we put $2,500 down and did 36/12 for $730/mo.

However, that car only lasted two months before we got stirrings from the LR world where we ultimately offloaded the Audi to my sister and Ben helped me do a deal on a $79.5k Disco HSE Lux on a 36/12 deal with $2,500 down for $865/mo.

I consider these all to be great deals and Ben makes the process seamless. I will continue to use Ben for the great deals and stress free experience.

Just wanted to communicate another 5 star review for Ben. He helped me get a Volvo XC90 for a great deal and the whole process was smooth like butter. I’ve never purchased a vehicle outside of a dealership and was a little hesitant about how it would work.

I found the deal on the forums, left a message and Ben called me within a day. We talked about what I wanted, he found me the car the next day in exactly the combo I wanted, the dealer reached out to me and we completed the whole deal over the phone. The car was delivered to me the next morning and I was surprised to learn there was literally no catch. The price that was advertised was the price I paid. No hidden fees anywhere.

I’m super happy with this and I’d absolutely do this again. Also, I totally love my Volvo.

2 Likes

Fantastic experience with Ben from start to finish. Communication was quick and clear, and we were able to close the deal on New Years Eve (even better for tax reasons :grin:).

Deal was for an Infiniti Q50 3.0tt Luxe. Ben (and his contacts at the dealership) made the process so easy. In and out in 15 minutes with the car once we arrived onsite. This was my first experience using a broker and I can’t imagine ever going back.

Thx Ben!

Just wanted to give some praise to Ben!

I inquired about a 2019 XC60 and we spoke in length over the phone about price expectations and possible alternatives. We left on the note of we will touch base again when incentives are better to get me closer to my monthly payment that I wanted.

The following month, I went out to test drive the vehicle and ended up sitting down and negotiating a pretty solid deal in my mind. I posted it up on here and Ben reached out to me to let me know that it was a solid deal and to take it!

So while I did not end up using Ben to acquire a vehicle, he went above and beyond in helping me out and assuring me that I was not being taken to the cleaners!

I plan to recommend LeaseHackr and Ben’s services to several of my friends/co-workers that are up on their lease in the next year or two.

Thank you again, Ben!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

After my father looking and spending countless hours at dealerships with no avail I took over the lease search for a car at my house. Made 2 Two phone calls. 30 min of my day. Quote was 140 dollars cheaper a month than what he was quoted. 6 hours later the dealer (three hours away) was at my door with my new XC60 r design in the exact spec I wanted. Benedetto’s services and knowledge was unmatched. He’s looking out for your best interests. Takes the hastle out of car shopping. Definitely recommend this service and will 100% use again.

1 Like

Benedetto came through on a Infiniti Q50 for us in Florida. If you don’t like dealing with the haggling and hassles and want the best price on your car his service is worth every penny. We found the car/model/features we wanted and then contacted Ben and gave him that info and how much we were willing to spend. He went to work and in no-time (maybe a few days or less) got us a payment on the low end of what we hoped for (and lower than I could have ever gotten myself I am sure) with zero down except first month. The best part is that I sat zero minutes in a dealer office waiting or playing games. Instead, the car came detailed and ready for us from somewhere 3 hours away driven by an awesome sales rep from the dealership. First class service and no stress. I highly recommend using his service and have already recommended it to friends/family.

1 Like

Just received my 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio TI today that Ben brokered for me.
Beautiful car! In any case it was my first time leasing and I initially tried to negotiate with 3 local dealers but was not happy with offers I received. Stumbled on this site and read posts for a couple of days and then posted and was referred to Ben.
He replied almost instantly and asked me to call him even though it was after 9:30 PM.
Had a nice conversation for almost 40 minutes that somehow went into football but that shows just how easy Ben is to talk to and work with. We went over the details I was looking for(I was pretty specific) and he said he would work on it. Within 1 week he called me with an offer that blew away anything I was able to get. I agreed and he had dealer contact me next deal and whole deal was finalized in week. Dealer had nothing but high praises for Ben also. An extremely easy no pressure no stress experience.
My co-worker followed my dealings and is now going to use Ben as soon as he sorts out his soon ending lease. Anybody on the fence, don’t hesitate. Bens fee was very reasonable and worth every penny. I will use him in future too if he is still doing this… TRUE 5 STAR guy all around!

3 Likes

Edited; talked with Ben and all is good. Best wishes to all.

2 Likes

Hi Steve

I want to apologize for what seems to be a negative experience.

I appreciate the call, following this post and allowing me to voice my side… I can always improve my systems and provide better service.

1 Like

Thanks for the calls Ben - sorry I missed the follow-up one; was on another line.

Ben called, we talked, and I think I had an odd-ball experience. The positive reviews definitely outweigh any others. Best of luck to Ben and everyone.

1 Like

Special shout out to @Benedetto for his integrity to assist you get the best deal possible!

We weren’t able to close a deal unfortunately, but @Benedetto was extremely helpful when it came to dealing and answering questions. Should’ve reached out to him first before I wasted all the time trying to do it myself.

No doubt that I would reach out to him first on my next lease end.

2 Likes

Just wanted to report that I had a great experience with @Benedetto today. I am new leasehackr and he took the time to explain everything to me and made me much more confident in moving forward on a lease.

I wanted to give my official Ben review: I got an XC60 deal that was everything I wanted and more.

If you’re at all remotely new to leasing or don’t like dealing with high-pressure dealerships… please use Ben.

A+

3 Likes

I second that! @Benedetto was really professional and very informative. We didn’t get a deal because I had to take a step back and think about my car deal after he went over a few things with me. Now I think I’m getting there and I will definitely use his services.

1 Like