Benedetto October West Coast Volvos - We Deliver!

Hey - are these 2019 or 2020?

If I’m in NorCal, do we need to ship the car from LA? What’s the cost?

You could just rent a car down and drive the new car up.

So are the numbers above for 2019 or 2020?

And what does HK stand for?

Probably Harmon Kardon. The brand name of the optional stereo.

1. No lease support on 2019, so you don’t want to lease them for sure
1 Like

There will not be a west coast Volvo spreadsheet.

Quotes will be handled on a first come first serve basis.

Shipping is available on all deals.

Sample deals will be posted later today/tomorrow.

can you provide quote for xc40 t5 momentum and S60 momentum for 97005 (oregon)? looking for one with premium package.

Would be interested seeing a quote for XC40 Momentum T5 AWD w/Heated Front Seats and Premium Package (if available) for Portland, OR (97219). Thanks!

Hi deal for XC 40 T5 in SoCal?
My current lease is ending end of this month and looking to lease for good deal or buy it if deal is better.

sent you emails but did not hear back.
interested in v60 or v90
thanks

anybody there?

While we’re all aware of the news, I wanted to make an official posting.

West coast Volvo deals via me are unavailable until further notice.

I will still be available via my calendar

2 Likes

Stay Safe…and when you’re back online, please send me pricing on a V60CC for NorCal.

1 Like

Also looking for some of that new crazy pricing for a XC60 or XC90 leases like the east coast is showing

Do you know of any new deals for the XC40 in SoCal, or in other areas that you know are being matched here? Please lmk either way, thx! :blush:

1 Like

Hi - I’m based in Marin County (just north of SF). I’m interesting in a 2020 XC90 T5 AWD. Not interested in navigation system or booster seat. Just AWD.

Can you please give me a quote?

My current lease on a 2017 XC90 T5 is expiring in a few weeks.

Thank you!

As of tomorrow - I will start accepting request for Volvo on the west coast.

All deals can be shipped as well

2 Likes

Yea baby !! XC60 or V60 CC ( White ) Let me know which levels of trim has the best deals and discounts like Costco member so on :slight_smile:

I realize you’d be looking for more qualified inquiry’s, but could you send me an example deal on a S60? My brother is in the market for a new car and I’m just getting a pulse on the various deals right now. If you have any other just wild deals, feel free to include!