Benedetto October West Coast Volvos - We Deliver!

Just wanted to check if there was any update for Feb yet?

I’m @ 9% across the board on all new units - plus the rebates and whatever the lease cash is.

This spreadsheet is the bain of my existence :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

That’s exactly why I don’t have a spreadsheet. It’s just too much to constantly update!

2 Likes

is this including the xc90 plug in?

Same question - any deals on the XC 90 plug-in?

Does this include the ev models?

@teddo, @peteoc, @carhax

Guys - read the post

Exclude the XC40 - sold out.

2 Likes

Got any XC90 plug ins?

Any chance of a V60 Polestar lease? Not holding my breath, but figured I’d shoot my shot…

No shot … 202020

1 Like

Eh figured as much, thanks anyhow!

There are less than a dozen on the ground in the US. The incentives are good, the MF is straight usury, converts to ~ 9.5%. Dealers can’t seem to order them either, they have to wait for an allocation. #tragedy

I just happen to live next to what they describe as “the highest volume/selling Polestar dealership in the US” - Volvo Palm Springs, and they have at least one unit expected in mid-May. I just can’t even fathom what kind of numbers I would be looking at for a lease, especially factoring the $7500 EV credit

Any updates here? still 9% across the board? what incentives are we looking at? My existing Volvo lease is coming to an end but it appears that these just aren’t leasing well.

C40s posted for West Coast

Please note that Costco, loyalty, and/or A Plan reduce prices! Please apply your discount to the posted sheet price.

Please note all prices are posted at $1500 + first and plates.

The broker fee is $500.

I will deliver these to all of Socal + Vegas for free.

Norcal will be extra

2 Likes

Sample C40 Core

$489 - Costco and loyalty

$405 + tax

$365 + tax w/ Max MSDs

Delivered to your door in Socal and Vegas, free of charge.

All numbers assume $1500 + tax, first and plates.

1 Like

Not to hijack this thread but do you have an example for this deal in WI with costco? sent an email and dm recently.

Use the Midwest thread please

Hello, so jut that I understand correctly:
C40 / Climate / 20’s
Drive Offs roughly 1500-1700 + Broker Fee
Mo Payment: $509
Costco Disc.: $2500
Effective Mo Payment: $439 + tax
36/10

Let me know if I made a mistake?

Thanks!