Be respectful and respond if still interested or not

if you requested information from someone about a vehicle, especially via DM, please so some courtesy and respond back if you are interested or not anymore.

Sorry stupid rant

4 Likes

And you’ve got one private lease transfer thread for one specific vehicle. Just imagine how the @brokers feel every day.

‘Be courteous and respectful’ is likely too big of an ask for the genpop.

12 Likes

hi guys what am i missing here?

Yes! The worst is when people ask for quotes or to search for a car and never answer. It takes time to look through inventory when you have very specific wants and needs/it’s not something posted in a spreadsheet. To then go get a quote and not hear back, you’re wasting the dealer’s time too.

3 Likes

The youngsters call that getting ghosted. Happens to me about 20% of the time. But I’d prefer that over endless questions then saying “ok let’s lock it in” then never responding after 50 texts!

6 Likes

Guilty as charged. Then again, we do have a social media platform 100% based on a ghost, SnapChat.

:ghost:

lol!

I love making friends here.

1 Like

Friends that pay you for your services…what’s that called again?

:kiss:

2 Likes

Lol!!!

That was good.

I text LH members more throughout the day than anyone else ( for non business stuff)

2 Likes

Illegal in all states except good o’l Nevada, :game_die: :game_die: .

I concur! That’s the worst! Ugh!

This has turned out to be a run rant :joy::joy::joy:

Lol yes one car vs a broker is no comparison

Good thing I only inquire about poop colored vehicles.

1 Like

I have some if you’re interested. Still want a 330i? We have vermont bronze! Want a Terra X3 or X5? Also have some weird 530i colors. :slight_smile:

Yes! Do you have any of them covid deals? By that I mean a car that’s got the virus all over it. Like a car flood damaged by covid, it’s everywhere. If you pull up the carpeting you’ll see a covid line on the frame. Let me know how much you’ll pay me to lease it.

6 Likes

$7 million enough? In all seriousness, we do have several Vermont bronze 2019s and a few terras, as well as olive green. :wink: