Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

No definitely don’t work for Tesla. Just giving my opinion. I get it, my opinion isn’t appreciated. I’ll keep it to myself. I really wasn’t trying to say anything negative about the Bolt, but I’m looking forward to there being more all electric affordable options.

I definitely value everyone’s opinion :slight_smile:, but there is a place for everything. I feel like my job here is to provide people with the lowest price possible for a certain vehicle so they can decide if it works for them or not.
Not to debate if the lowest price possible is worth the value in a vehicle. that’s up to each customer and their situation. I try to help with fair prices and transparent information. That’s it. Happy Hunting

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For my Local bay area customers.

Do you find yourself just a little bit away from being able to make a deal?
Do you Just want prices a little lower but can’t get there?
Are you patient to get the right deal?
Can you be ready same day if a deal is available?

Email me to get on my “managers are doing crazy deals today waiting list”. (yes it’s real) lol.

Sometimes there is a goal to hit or a middle of the month quota. Or maybe a day with a few used car deals with some profit. Or even a super slow day. What ever the case may be, some days they can just go a little extra. That’s true at every dealer, but I monitor it and make calls/texts on those days.

If you can be ready with same day notice and want to get a good deal, contact me to get on the list. (today was one of those days and I did 2 Volt deals).

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

For anyone new that doesn’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.
@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

I’ve got a lot of people on the list for different vehicles and we’ve made some great deals. Please email or text me to get on the list for this month. Happy Hunting!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Alright everyone, 4th of July is coming!
The Biggest sales of the year until labor day. We know the prices on Volt and Bolt will be great. There are only so many hours in the day so i’m scheduling 4 appointments a day for Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue. i’ll be working 12 hours days and working through my days off, please call/text/or email directly to schedule a appointment or with any questions.

9:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm, and 6:30pm.

Some appointment times are taken already, please schedule yours right away.

This is a time for buyers not shoppers, appointments are for people who know what car they want and just want the best deal. Appointments filling fast!
For information feel free to email or call me. but appointments this weekend are to lease or buy cars.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

my morning and afternoon are full today but I have an opening this evening at 6:30 and I have tomorrow at 9:30 am available.

Is getting a Volt LT around $175 per month still a dream for 3 yr/12k lease? Of course with 0 drive offs :slight_smile:

yes it is for sure lol

i’ll be working 12 hours days and working through my days off, please call/text/or email directly to schedule a appointment or with any questions.

9:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm, and 6:30pm.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

here is the structure and other details for the Volt lease.
The sales price is up to the dealership, as well as the IVC coupons. They run out fast, get to your local dealer right away for the best price this month. Contact me if your in the bay area.

MSRP: [$34,095]
Selling Price: [$?]
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $2,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $4,400, GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $500, Instant Value Certificates $?, First months payment $?)

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.00069
Residual: [51%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$?}

Zip Code: [95136]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

These deals on the Volt don’t look good at all.

SoCal dealer offering $79/month + $3250 drive-off for 36mo/12k lease. $1500 comes back to you. Ends up just around $100/month. Not sure why anybody is begging for this type of deal.

May I ask which dealer in SoCal is offering this deal? I asked both @chevysalesgirl and @ChevyPhil if I can get a Volt LT 3 yr/36K for around $175 and they said it’s not possible. However the pricing you listed is even lower than what I was hoping to get. Please let me know!

Probably community chevy,

That is not including all the other fees so there is more. This is the breakdown.

Community Chevrolet
$79/mo + tax
$3250 + 1st pmt, acq, tax, lic drive-off
3-year total:
$6689 + tax, lic
10K miles/year

Ah that’s no good then. Although he said it was 3yr/12k miles and not 10k…still not a good deal.

you’re wrong. that 3250 is before dealer fees (taxes, registrations, acquisition…)

the structure that chevy phil put up there is EXACTLY how any california dealer would calculate out a deal and he even didn’t put it one variable that matters (MF, as dealers do modify it).

i.e. how many IVCs you get, if you get the first payment waver, and what other rebates you get + what is the selling price (this is the big one). Also have to make sure they don’t mark up the MF.

look @ChevyPhil might not always have the best possible deal you can get, but he’s not hiding any of the numbers and not playing games with them.

To repeat, the numers that matter are not how much CCR you put down and monthly cost, but what’s the selling price below MSRP, what incentives do you get to impact CCR, what fees they attempt to charge and what’s your MF. just saying 3250 down + $79 a month doesn’t tell anyone anything, you might have to bring $5-$6K to the dealer in practice.

3 Likes

@thetoad is Robin to My Batman. When are you going to start as a broker? you have more answers then the average salesman lol.

“the numbers that matter are not how much CCR you put down and monthly cost, but what’s the selling price below MSRP, what incentives do you get to impact CCR, what fees they attempt to charge and what’s your MF. just saying 3250 down + $79 a month doesn’t tell anyone anything, you might have to bring $5-$6K to the dealer in practice”

Exactly. I try to give you guys the info you need to get the best deal possible in your area. knowledge is power, and knowing the lowest rate and what rebates are possible are how you can get yourself the best price possible. You can compare sales price’s and IVC coupon availability and know the rest of the details so they can’t take advantage. Happy hunting as always.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Keep in mind advertised prices will always “seem better” they are. That’s what their for. It’'s plus this and plus that. Tax, titles and fee’s comes to about $1,200-$1,500 depending on the vehicle and your tax rate, So add that onto every advertisement. Plus add your local tax rate onto the payment.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Bolt pricing just got better!
Contact me directly to schedule a appointment
$0 down sign an drive $270 plus tax.

MSRP: [$38,245]
Selling Price: [34,745]
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $3,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,250, GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $500)

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.00080
Residual: [61%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (Plus. tax): [$270] plus your local tax rate.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com