Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

yes it does. that is correct. 35 total payments and $0 total down.

sheesh, should have waited 3 weeks. oh well :confused:

1 Like

Do you have Bolt Premier lease numbers for June as well?

please contact me directly for specific quote and let me know if Your ready tonight/tomorrow to get a Instant Value Certificate. It effects the price.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Wondering what happened to the $205 lease …

Hi, my current Volt lease goes until late July, could I get new one now w/o penalty? Premier, leather seats, 15k miles/year.

What would that look like in terms of payment? How about for Bolt Premier?

Thanks!!

Chevy changed their bonus tag program and now it’s horrible for LH. Because the “certificates” they give us are good on any car ant deal. It may sound good, but they are so limited and we sell so many cars they go faster now. Instead of a selected number of cars in the models you guys wanted.
LH customers tend to take forever to compare and decide and in that time the certs are gone. Then the quote I sent yesterday is no good. it’s now very time sensitive. We are low on certs now and can’t use 4 on any one deal any more.
So prices will keep changing.

1 Like

So does it look like deals will just get worse for chevy’s, or does it just depend every month is different? I’m not waiting because I want to, but just waiting until I move in July.

Times have changed. Now that bonus tags are gone quotes are good as long as the IVC’s (Instant Value Certificates) last. Please contact me directly for a quote when your ready. or for a basic quote without the IVC’s to get a idea of pricing.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Ding dong bolt. Bolt sub 200 is a few months away. As soon as it qualifies for same incentives as other cars, it will blow out the $200 mark.

In the real market if a bolt customer is that concerned with price, they go with a Volt. The Bolt is a awesome vehicle, not like a leaf. It worth much more then 200 a month. I wouldn’t hold your breath lol. chevy can make $ on the car eventually when costs of production come down. its hard to get a cruze Sub $200 from chevy right now lol.

HI, Phil

What is the VOLT lease deal for June ? I am looking for LT w / 12k mile and 36 month lease.

Thanks

No offense, but if a customer is looking for a chevy period, they’re concerned with price. Otherwise they’d be getting a luxury car or if they want all electric they’re going Tesla. No one with money is sitting around and saying “oh gee, should I get a Model S or a Chevy Bolt?” :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure the Bolt is a great car, but it shouldn’t be priced as a luxury car (BMW 3-series pricing). There’s a reason they’re only scraping by with selling a thousand a month. I really hope Chevy figures out a way to make the Bolt profitable at a much lower price point. I really think that a $200/month lease of a little car like the bolt shouldn’t be too unreasonable.

This is not the right Thread for you “opinion” of Bolt Pricing. I don’t control it. I just let people know what it is. Send a letter or email to chevy lol.
Luckily for me most of my customers have a different opinion then you do. and yes people with lots of money are deciding between the bolt and model S. or model 3. They want it to skip traffic in the car pool lane and don’t want to spend 100k to do it. and don’t want to lower themselves to the poor quality of a leaf. In the bay area we have people with lots and lots of money, but it can’t buy time. And traffic takes times. Most of my Bolt customers make from anywhere from 100k to 1mil plus per year. You’d be very surprised.

Anyway, I just provide the best pricing possible, I don’t make the deals.
Happy Hunting!

3 Likes

If anyone is looking for a Volt Quote in the bay area please Contact me directly.
IVC’s currently available.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thanks for the good deal ( Volt Memorial Day). I don’t make anywhere near a million dollars but I still keep my eyes open for a great bolt deal :blush:

1 Like

Sorry, was just responding to your post. I get that you’re not setting the price. I’d say if I was in the market for the Bolt, your deal is by far the best I’ve seen. :slight_smile:

But you are not, so stop pumping up model 3 and blasting Bolt in a Chevy thread :wink:

2 Likes

We all do! lol. I was just making the point that most people are looking for good value no matter how much they make. Not just blowing it on a Tesla when a Bolt does the same thing (as far as the carpool lane).

Maybe Tesla Sent a spy to Troll me? it’s a few towns away, i’ll go ask lol.
Life in the silicon valley is crazy. I drove past the Ebay campus on accident last week going to get food. I sell to apple and google employee’s. It’s a great place to be. Any non-Californian’s I highly recommend you come visit us If you ever get a chance.