Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Memorial day weekend is Crazy, Please text, call, or email me to get one of the remaining bonus tags. I wonā€™t be posting or replying much on here until Tuesday. Happy Hunting!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

there are 5 numbers that matter in determing a volt lease

1/2) MSRP / RV
3) MF
4) Sale Price
5) Incentives that lower your caital costs.

everything else flow from there. In practice Sale Price and Incentives are the most important (especially within short periods of time as the rest are relatively consistent)

Monthly payments do not tell anyone anything on how good your deal was unless you tell us what your sale price and incentives were.

1 Like

Thanks! @ChevyPhil I am negotiating one deal at a dealer closer to my place. But if they canā€™t play, I will call/text you tomorrow.

Btw, since it is $0 sign and drive, is the payment 35 or 36 months then? Sorry if you already mentioned this somewhere in the post. Too long to read.

you should make it clear that you want the first month payment waiver.

1 Like

ā€œthanks phil, can you help me get your price from your competitor?ā€ lol
iā€™m just joking, its 35 monthly payments and $0 down sign and drive.
Think of how much time I put into providing this info compared to the length of your driveā€¦ lol
I had to try right?
Plus you get to visit San Jose. Iā€™ll buy you lunch and pay for your gas to get here. (unless you drive a truck or corvette or somethingā€¦ lol)

Where are you coming from? if its more then 2 hours away I donā€™t blame you :relaxed:

you mean to say ā€œno, you should go get one from Philā€ lol. come on Toad.
So when are you going to start being a broker? you got your car already but you know your stuff . Get paid for your hobby.

5 Lt bonus tags left! Text or email me for a appointment time. Iā€™ll be in 9-9 every day this weekend.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com
905 Capitol Expressway Auto Mall, San Jose C.A.

Hi chevyPhil:

I live in OC of southern California with tax rate is 7.75%, however the dealer charge me for $1500 on first payment and $224 with tax included each month, MSRP of car is almost the same as your car. He told me that I need to pay the state tax for rebates. Thatā€™s need to pay tax for 4400+2250+500+500, which roughly equals $600.

Thus my total lease payment will be $9400, which is $1000 higher than the price you given.
Is it true that CA has to pay tax for leasing rebates. Thanks.

Can I fly to San Jose and lease chevy volt and drive back.
Thanks for your help.

Yes it is true that the rebates are taxed but my price includes the tax and everything.
You can fly up here and pick it up from me if thatā€™s what youā€™d like to do.
Text or call me directly and we can work out the details/.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi Phil:

Thanks again for your reply.
I just bought the car in my local so-cal dealer. My total payment include tax etc. is $9116, roughly 800 dollar higher than your price. I really wish that I could live near your area, and save me around $800. My lease is 12K miles per year. Not too much expensive compared with your lease.I just need the car for my new job. So I couldnā€™t wait. Thanks for your useful info.

$400ish of that difference is the extra miles, so youā€™re only talking a $10ish a month difference in the end. your time is also worth something, enjoy the car.

does a Bolt have any rebates for either loyalty or conquest?

What are the specifics on the values certificates?

Nice deal! Nice to see Bolt prices dropping like rocks! A few more months and maybe weā€™ll see 200/month? :slight_smile:

is Volt LT lease available with Leather seating. if so what will be leasing price

total 0 at signing. does it cover first month payment and fees. i.e. $256.62X35 = $8981.7

Yes, $0 drive-off usually means true sign-and-Drive those fees are rolled into the monthly. You are forgetting tax in your calculations though.

no it does not. only standard rebates.

not a price drop, just a specials discount I can add to any vehicle in inventory. While they last! anyone in my local area let me know!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com