Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Yes it being “$7,500” ends. Then it’s half for 2 quarters.

Between April 1, 2019 and September 30, 2019: $3,750
Between October 1,2019 to March 31, 2020: $1,875
From April 1, 2020: no federal tax credit

1 Like

Yea, so I’m worried about how that’s going to effect lease pricing but at least we’re still good for now. Does anyone have any questions about how any of the rebates work or what going on with the tax credit?
If anyone is ready to get one email me for the latest bolt deals or for any other model.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

My dealership has been doing good honest business on our advertised bolt deals. I guess our local competitors have finally grown tired of posting click bait deals that are only valid on a few vehicles and then bait and switching people when they arrive. They have now adjusted their speclais to match our deal, because ours is as deep of a discount that makes sense. I’m of course improving upon these slightly and giving all inclusive numbers if you contact me directly. email is best to receive pricing.

Here is a break down of the deals you’ve seen in our area including drive off. Let me know if you have any questions.

Advertisements don’t include tax, title, license, and dealer fee’s in the “down payment” I try to make it simple to understand and very transparent so i’ve added that in. Down payments are just examples, you can get the same deal with more or less down.

I will estimate tax and fee’s based on 9.25% tax rate and San Jose DMV fee’s.

Capitol Chevy & one competitor who matched it.
The deal is on a base LT without options. (add $9/mo for dcfc)
The deal is With a current lease. (Without a lease add $15/mo)
10k 36/mo (add $11/mo 12k) (add $31/mo for 15k)

$5,995 down (plus tax and fee’s)
$149/mo plus tax

$7,600 Total drive off (incl tax and fee’s)
$163 Incl tax

other local competitor
The deal is on LT dcfc charger.
The deal is With a current lease. (Without a lease add $15/mo)
10k 36/mo (add $11/mo 12k) (add $31/mo for 15k)

$5,995 down (plus tax and fee’s)
$159/mo plus tax

$7,600 Total drive off (incl tax and fee’s)
$173 Incl tax

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

My reputation has always been built on transparency, honestly, knowledge of my field, and customer experience. Those are the things I pride myself on. While I don’t get paid on commission, I do get bonuses and my customer surveys are the most important thing for my bonuses. Not only do most of my customers give me 100%, but sometimes they leave some great feedback! I’d like to share some of them here with you guys to hopefully give people an idea of what kind of experience I try to provide every time.

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle?

Phone number?

What city are you in?

Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?

When are you looking to finalize your deal?

Have you driven the vehicle yet?

Do you have a Current lease in your household?

Do qualify for supplier pricing? (employer

What’s the best-advertised deal you’ve seen?

Have you received quotes from other dealers yet? if yes, what was the best one?

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volts are being discontinued and they have been going for MSRP or a small discount at most dealers. since they came back in stock after being sold out everywhere. Mainly because there is more demand then available units long term.
But recently people have started to move on them a little bit so managers are letting me do some good discounts on them now. $3,000 off plus lease rebates and $3,500 off plus rebates with a supplier code.

Email me for a lease quote or to set an appointment.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

As of today in my area (San Diego) Volt leases are nearly the same as a Bolt with a similar MSRP.

Cannot find a base car anything close to $300/mo. for $0 down.

Yea volt is close to bolt in the bay area now too, just a bit more. nothing is under 300 with $0 down. I’m at $342/mo best case scenario with $0 drive off. Still a good deal for a car of this price, specially considering you can get back money from the state and pg&e and the HOV stickers.

Email me for any other Chevy vehicle your interested in. I drive a Colorado because the lease is good because of the high residual value.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Trucks and suvs are leasing well with chevy right now, anyone interested in a lease on one of these vehicles please check out inventory and email me CapitolChevysj.com
I’ll post some examples here soon.
Anyone with supplier discount from their company gets extra ccr $500-$3000 extra lease discounts on top over everything. it’s a extra $3,000 on Tahoe!

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

anyone looking for a chevy that doesn’t plug in?

2 Likes

Sure! Looking for deals, open to gas/ev/pev - really anything as long as it makes sense financially.

1 Like

Like an LT or only LS?

sure, of what model?

Should I use this thread moving forward or the newer one for just bolts? this shows I’ve been here a long time with a lot of views and olds questions answered, but is it too cluttered with old info?

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle?

Phone number?

What city are you in?

Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?

When are you looking to finalize your deal?

Have you driven the vehicle yet?

Do you have a Current lease in your household?

Do qualify for supplier pricing? (employer

What’s the best-advertised deal you’ve seen?

Have you received quotes from other dealers yet? if yes, what was the best one?

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

How much CA and Federal benefits apply to Bolt leases? How much is a lease with 0 drive off with GM employee pricing and loyalty for 12K per year.

for a specific quote please email me PhilGileno@gmail.com, I’m happy to help.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

BOLT EV LEASE Net $0 Down , as low as $234/mo plus tax

expired