Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Hey Phil,
Just sent you an email with the details.

lol do you know how long this thread would be if everyone did that when they send me a email. Thanks though, i’m finishing a deal and then i’ll answer it.

it was a great weekend and we did a lot of deals. we have until friday to get these deals done, email me for a weekday appointment. 9am-9pm.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

any 2019 volt LT or premier lease deals with one pay?

yea but i’m sold out of volts all together right now. I’ll be getting some more this week. email me for pricing info.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle?

Phone number?

What city are you in?

Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?

When are you looking to finalize your deal?

Have you driven the vehicle yet?

Do you have a Current lease in your household?

Are you a costco member or qualify for supplier pricing?

What’s the best-advertised deal you’ve seen?

Have you received quotes from other dealers yet? if yes, what was the best one?

Hi Phil,
How do you think the pricing or availability of the volt 19 will vary after the news that the production is going to stop on march 1st , 2019.
As a customer , what should i worry about if they are ending production ?
-Abhi

that post would be better suited for my post in the “ask the hackers section”, this is mainly for people who want pricing of chevy vehicles and to work deal with me. but besides my own speculation I don’t have any more info then you do at this point.

wow, from black Friday until month end I sold 13 Bolts/volt mostly from this site, thanks to everyone who came in or spread the word to friends and family. I have December pricing available now, email for details. Leases stayed about the same, purchase deals changed.

Email or text for appointment
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

What is the price for Bolt lease now? Thanks.

My dealer discount is the same but we lost the % off rebate from Chevy, but there is a $1,000 rebate instead.

Base LT for $32,495
-$500 for costco (Plus $700 gift card)
loaded premier $38,510
-$500 for costco (plus $700 gift card)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thanks. Emailed you.

If you are in the bay area and looking for a Chevy lease I’d be happy to help. As with most posts on Leasehackr I ask that you please do your research before contacting me.

Or if you can have a broker/referral type experience where you can set an appointment with me trusting I’ll make you a good deal (and I will). then you just come pick up your car (or have it delivered locally) and do quick paperwork.

But if you want to work on pricing ahead of time (which is fine) then please help both of us by doing your research ahead of time. here is a guide to what I mean.

Things to do before contacting me or a dealer on this site.

1. Drive the car or know you want it for sure.
    Please drive the car/cars you’re considering or know you want it for sure before we work on specific pricing. shopping with me is like amazon, a quick easy and cheap way to shop when you know what you want.
  2. Look online at some current price specials please.
    People email me with “hey this car cost however much 2 years ago, is it still that price?”. come on… please check specials on any local dealer website and/or chevrolet.com to make sure the ballpark price works for you. The specials will usually be on the cheapest car possible and will include most incentives, but won’t include upfront tax and fee’s or tax on the payment.
  3. Lease pricing changes monthly so please contact me in the month you’d like to purchase.
    Or be upfront about your purchase timeline.
    I’m happy to help with things like how state and fed rebates work, what months are usually lower prices, is this time of year a down curve or up curve, how do the stickers work, etc. but specific price quotes change monthly so we can work on the price in the month your ready to lease, but please be upfront about timing.
  4. If your shopping for a friend or family member please be upfront about that and allow me to save their info in my computer system in case they generate an online sales lead that may go to one of my coworkers.
  5. Keep in mind a lot of specials are regional , so if you saw it out of your area you probably wouldn’t qualify for it even if you went there and I (your local dealer) can’t match it. Sometimes there is a lower sales price in a certain area if those kinds of cars don’t sell well there, in that case you can go there and get the deal, but still wont be able to get it locally. But if you don’t plan to travel thenlooking out of area won’t give you meaningful info.

I’m happy to help everyone but please help me with this research to ensure I have time to help each of you and free time to be available to work deals in person.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle?

Phone number?

What city are you in?

Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?

When are you looking to finalize your deal?

Have you driven the vehicle yet?

Do you have a Current lease in your household?

Are you a costco member or qualify for supplier pricing?

What’s the best-advertised deal you’ve seen?

Have you received quotes from other dealers yet? if yes, what was the best one?

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

do you have 2019 volts and equinox’s

-asking for Norcal squad.

I am currently sold out of volts. It’s difficult to help leasehackr customers on volts right now because LH customers aren’t usually in a hurry or ready to move right away. Volts are selling out within a day or two of coming in.

It’s also difficult to work on a price ahead of time, because I have no idea what managers are going to want to do on these If they keep selling out. It really doesn’t make sense to keep selling cars for a loss when there is such high demand and low supply. All I can do is let you know when I get them in stock and what the current price is. Check with me if you know that you want a Volt for sure and i’ll put you on my list to call when I get them.
But if you’re just curious about what the price might be and are not sure if this is the car for you, then I can’t really help right now.
Also we may have a price drop when there is more available sometime in the near future.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

my bossman almost kicked one of my hail mary deals last night. luckily i beg and cry and gave up my first born and got it done. :smile:

Yea, If only people knew how hard we have to negotiate so they don’t have too lol.
We have more leverage early in the month when managers still have to deal with the mystery of “what if” we don’t hit out numbers. But we’re all sure we will hit it, it’s just how soon.

Worked up a bunch of differ Cruze Lease scenario’s.

Cruze LS MSRP $20,590

36mo

10k miles/yr (add $11/mo for 12k) (add $31/mo for 15k)

$1000 total drive off. (all inclusive of tax and fee’s)

(No supplier code)
$282/mo Including tax. without a lease but with costco

$252/mo Including tax. with competitive lease and costco

$237/mo including tax. with competitive lease and costco

(With company supplier code) (payments including tax 9.25%)
$271/mo including tax. with No lease and costo and supplier

$240/mo including tax. with GM and costo and supplier

$225/mo Including tax. with competitive lease and costo and supplier

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi

Looking for volt LT for lease any good deals. please let me know.