Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Chevy Phil is the best guy in the bay area. I refer people to him in the bay all of the time.

1 Like

Much better :grin:

1 Like

to elaborate, other than name Bolt and Volt are very different vehicles, different size and seating and functionality. There have been times when I work on a deal with people who havenā€™t driven the vehicle and they later find out it wonā€™t work for them or we spend weeks on a bolt and switch to volt at the dealership and have to start over. In that case, we both wasted our time discussing the car that didnā€™t work for the customer. So me and Chevy sales girl both have a similar policy that you should drive the vehicle and have a ballpark idea of cost before you move forward to actively shop with us to get one. That helps us help you out.

Email or text for appointment
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I Have all my new specials available now by request. email me what your looking for and iā€™ll be happy to help with your lease or purchase.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Looking for a 2019 Volt Lease in the Bay Area(San Jose). Unfortunately my current Leaf lease doesnā€™t end until March 2019. Can I get out early?

When is clearance time? (For the Vettes)

youā€™d have to check with the leasing company, But itā€™s not a good candidate to have a dealer buy at market value because it would be a lot of negative equity.

July-Sep usually

I Have all my new specials available now by request. email me what your looking for and iā€™ll be happy to help with your lease or purchase.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Is it possible to have the dealership buy out the remaining money on my lease? Only about $1200 left.

Sometimes that works on car with a profit margin like trucks or tahoes, but these plug in cars are sold below cost so the $1,200 would have to be added to the total. we sell out of all these cars at this price so Its not like a corvette or something with some profit where they can take less and take the $1,200 out of profit to move the unit. But you can roll that into the new lease if you want.

Iā€™m willing to eat the $1200 cost if they roll it into the new lease but I just donā€™t want to hold onto the car for that long and want to take ownership of my new car to take advantage of the new HOV stickers.

That shouldnā€™t be a problem, check with your local dealer or send me a email if your in the bay area. Just check with the leasing company first to make sure you can return early without a penalty.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Iā€™m in San Jose and already sent you an email a couple of days ago. I will check with the leasing company to ensure there is no early return penalty.

I posted a Deal for a equinox in a separate post, check the market place if you want a equinox or share the deal with friends and family.

Hey Phil,

Iā€™m looking at leasing the new volt 2019 with the fast charging.
I am willing to wait a few months, when do you think will be a good time to get a good deal on this.
I understand that its a new car and wont be a lot of discounts on them anytime soon.

Thanks

Itā€™s hard to say because it would usually be may-sep of next year but we are so close to the limit of the federal tax credit I donā€™t know what will happen next year. Right now the prices are still relatively cheap compared to the market so it depends on when you need a new vehicle.

The huge purchase rebates are now comparable with Costco! so a extra $500 off plus up to $700 gift card.

Anyone want to purchase a Bolt?
with the % off deal for purchase, I can use that rebate and combine with extra dealer discount I can do some big purchase discounts for Bolt as well. $5,900 off.
$6,400 with costco. this is the largest purchase discount ever on any year bolt.

Base LT for $31,595
-$500 for costco (Plus $700 gift card)
loaded premier $37,610
-$500 for costco (plus $700 gift card)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Scheduling black friday weekend appointments now! Itā€™s going to be busy, please plan to be here a while and be patient. I make it easy and as fast as possible, deals worked out ahead of time. Why go fight with some salesman you donā€™t trust when you can schedule a easy appointment with me.

Here is my schedule
I work Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. Booking appointments now.
Let me know if you need a AM apt by request.

Does one of these times work for you? Or let me know what works best for you.

12:30pm
2pm
4pm
6pm

I try to make the process at the dealership as fast as possible. For expedited service please bring or email me a copy/photo of

Everyone needs
-Driver license
-Current insurance card for any vehicle
if you have a current lease also send me

• Registration for leased vehicle
  • Screenshot of your recent lease payment receipt or statement. Showing the vin and date. Or the contract
    If you get a supplier discount or costco discount
    -work badge or paystub or costco Card

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com