Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Sure, just send this to me in an email and i’ll send the offeres i’ve put together from bay area dealers and my offer and how it compares. But i like to keep the thread somewhat clear of convo’s to help people easily find the info I post by scrolling through. and I have another tread in the ask the hackers section for how to compare offers.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hey ChevyPhil, maybe start a new thread? I hate having to scrow down almost 600 plus posts on this thread :slight_smile:

Maybe I should, But i think the age and amount of posts on this one speaks to my involvement on this site. I do new one’s for specific vehicles sometimes.

Ok, you know what I’ll just post this and try to be trusting. If you have questions about it, or saw a different offer or quote please email me directly instead of responding here. And Please don’t bring this to someone else at my dealership.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

BOLT EV PRICING in the bay area

To show I have competitive pricing i’ve compiled a list of available specials to show what everyone is offering. This is how I have come up with my pricing and how I make sure i’m competitive. Keep in mind all advertised specials are plus, tax and fee’s called “drive off” fees.

Hopefully the fact that I am upfront and transparent will be enough to earn your business and establish mutual respect and sharing of information. Please do not bring this to one of my coworkers at Capitol Chevrolet and deal with me directly.

available for appointments Wednesday through Sunday from 12 PM until 9 PM.
Or today

Bolt EV lease specials in the bay area
(i’m beating all these deals )

Fremont Chevrolet- (Fremont) (i’ll beat this deal by $35/mo)
Ad special- $209/mo plus tax for 36 months. $5995 due at signing. (plus drive off fees $1,500)
Includes current lease rebate or add $500 down or $15/mo
In stock- all LT no premier

Dublin Chevrolet- (Dublin) (i’ll beat this deal by $60/mo)
Ad special- $299/mo plus tax for 36 months. $3999 due at signing. (plus drive off fees $1,500)
In stock- all LT no premier

Boardwalk chevrolet- (Redwood City) (i’ll beat this deal by $40/mo)
Ad special- $249/mo plus tax for 36 months. $4995 due at signing. (plus drive off fees $1,500)
In stock- Mostly LT only 2 Premier’s

Tracy chevrolet- (Tracy) i’ll beat this deal by $60/mo)
Ad special- $299/mo plus tax for 36 months. $3999 due at signing. (plus drive off fees $1,500)
in stock- Mostly LT only 3 Premier’s

Momentum Chevrolet- (San Jose) (i’ll beat this deal by $25/mo)
ad special- Ad special- $199/mo plus tax for 36 months. $5995 due at signing. (plus drive off fees $1,500)
In stock- LT’s and 8 premier

FH dailey Chevrolet- (San Leandro) i’ll beat this deal by $15/mo)
ad special- Ad special- $299/mo plus tax for 36 months. $2999 due at signing. (plus drive off fees $1,500)
In stock- Mostly LT only 3 Premier’s

Gilroy Chevrolet- (Gilroy)
ad special- none

Stewart Chevrolet- (colma)
Ad special- none
In stock 2 LT’s 3 Premiers

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hey ChevyPhil, up to you, but it’s a pain to scrow down on my mobile phone. Question for you and Chevy girl, I missed out on last years Bolt deals in October 17 where the stars aligned with all the incentives and Costco cash rebate , for a killer $138 a month for a Bolt and net $0 down. Do you or Chevygirl think the stars will align again? I’m on the sidelines waiting for a killer Bolt deal.

Had a similar experience with this guy. Decided not to waste my time. You are better off with someone else. Shady. Sneaky. Creates artificial demand.

3 Likes

lol wow ok. Who needs to build artificial demand right now?
every dealer is selling out (except momentum who seems to be collecting volts).
Call my dealership and ask a sales person if we have any available units to drive home, they will tell you all we have left is the units that just come in and they’re selling with the plastic still on. people are coming back to pick them up after they are processed and safety inspected.

Then i hear from people all the time “they have a good deal but sold the last one” or “they will have more in a few days” . check a dealers website and note the stock numbers and then check again the next week. or just come hang out for the day and watch how many sell.
no need to believe me, check it out for yourself.

and look at chevrolet.com for the new higher pricing. You think that’s not driving everyone in.

I’ve been known to tell people to wait for several months for low prices. i’ve been upfront and honest for a long time.

Volt Deal I can do last months deal on the last 2018’s.

National special is $0 down (plus tax and fee’s) (with current lease)
($1,500 tax, and fee’s)
$234/mo plus tax.

My all inclusive deal

Volt LT. 10k miles/yr (add $11/mo for 12k) (add $31/mo for 15k)
$2,000 total drive off. all inclusive and $217/mo plus tax
with current lease. (add $15/mo without a lease)

-$15 with supplier code (company discount)
Email me or call or text me for an appointment.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I try to make the process at the dealership as fast as possible for expedited service please bring or email me a copy/photo of

Everyone needs

-Driver licence

-Current insurance card for any vehicle

if you have a current lease also send me

-Registration for leased vehicle

• Screenshot of your recent lease payment receipt or statement. Showing the vin and date.

If you get a supplier discount

-work badge or paystub

I work 12pm-9pm. Booking appointments now.
Let me know if you need a AM apt.

2pm

3pm

6pm

7pm

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

We just started getting 2019 bolts in stock (early this year) so I have the last 10 2018 LT’s ready to sell. Let me know if you have been waiting and want to pull the trigger now that we’re at the end of the year for bolts.

(also 13 premiers available)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

sold out
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Well september has been steadily crazy, down to under 10 LT bolts left for 2018.
last year the 2018’s didnt come out until Jan, but this year Chevy is back on a normal car schedule with modle year ending in Sep.
I have a few 2019’s already, and more on the way. the new color is cool. I’ll post a pic when I get a chance. If you’ve been talking to me for months and “waiting” we’ve come to the end of the line, let me know if you want one of these last 2018’s.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For volts i’m a little confused with what the “GM gods” as trish calls them will do. They put a new higher special on chevrolet.com but now they took it down. I thought that would be the new deal after the 10th but now who know’s. I just got some more 2018’s in too, so I hope the deal extends but I know I can do it until at least the 10th on monday. So if you want one let me know asap.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

only 6 2018 bolt ev LT’s left! this is it for the year
and the year is over for the bolt. IF you’ve been waiting and waiting, grab one of these last 6 from me or get one where ever you can.

Thank you everyone for being patient while I dealt with a death in the family and thanks for all the kind words sent my way. I’m back at work today and available for quotes and to book appointments.

The volt deal got extended to the end of the month which is great news. i have now idea what happened with that new higher price chevy posted and then took down, maybe it will be the price on the 2019, what ever it was it stressed me out for no reason. We have the same low volt price until at lease Oct 1 or while supplies last.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I try to make the process at the dealership as fast as possible for expedited service please bring or email me a copy/photo of

Everyone needs

-Driver licence

-Current insurance card for any vehicle

if you have a current lease also send me

-Registration for leased vehicle

-Screenshot of your recent lease payment receipt or statement. Showing the vin and date.

If you get a supplier discount

-work badge or paystub

I work 12pm-9pm. Booking appointments now.
Let me know if you need a AM apt.

2pm

3pm

6pm

7pm

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

a handful of 2018 bolts left, if you’ve been waiting it’s time to grab one while you can.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi Phil and thread.

With the rate of change in the EV market, looking for a 24 mo term lease on a Bolt, though I wouldn’t rule out a 36 mo if the value is just not there in the 24.

Ideally loaded and ideally 2018 if there are any left. 2019 not out of the question. Wondering what the terms are on all of the above, MF, one-pay options, etc.

What do those numbers look like?

24 month isn’t available on a Bolt. Just 36, 39 and 48

1 Like