Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

how easy I am to work with depends on who you are and what you want. It’s not easy to waste my time, i do this too often. Also I get paid a low flat rate and get a bonus from good surveys, there are lots and lots of great happy people on leasehackr, but I smell a bad attitude from a mile away. I’d rath not do business with you, good luck on your shopping though.

As far as posting numbers, No i’m not going to post bolt numbers. When I do that people come into my dealership with my numbers and get them from other sales people and I don’t get paid. That’s not fair to me. Respect should be two ways and I need to earn a living.

So now people have to email me first so I can add them to the computer system and make sure I get credit for the sale. If you can’t respect that I’m not sure what to say.

Trish in So cal works differently than me but I helped her get started and used to work that way as well.

Email me for bolt deals :+1:

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

NEW VOLT deal out. Now I bet you want Last months… come in this weekend for the last deal of $0 down and $234 plus tax.

FROM CHEVROLET.COM
Ultra Low-Mileage Lease for Qualified Lessees.
$269/MONTH FOR 39 MONTHS.
For Everyone: $3,849 due at signing (after all offers)*.
$0 security deposit.

For Current Lessees of GM vehicles:
$3,349 due at signing (after all offers)**.
$0 security deposit.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volt Deal I can do last months deal on the last 2018’s. (I only have White)

National special is $0 down (plus tax and fee’s) (with current lease)
($1,500 tax, and fee’s)
$234/mo plus tax.

My all inclusive deal

Volt LT. 10k miles/yr (add $11/mo for 12k) (add $31/mo for 15k)
$2,000 total drive off. all inclusive and $217/mo plus tax
with current lease. (add $15/mo without a lease)

-$15 with supplier code (company discount)
Email me or call or text me for an appointment.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

No bad attitude just trying to find a good deal, it’s the entire point of the website, good luck with future sales but, I’ve done nothing but been respectful, you just don’t like being called on your shit, I’ve also given you all my contact info so what’s another reason why I can get bolt numbers???

He literally just told you why he won’t talk numbers first. @chevysalesgirl has this problem all the time too, they post numbers and people try to shop their quotes (which is fine), but then they try to pull an end around and shop THEIR dealer and cut them out of the process, whether it’s on purpose or not. They still need to eat and pay bills at the end of the day, so ensuring that they get credit for their deal isn’t being unreasonable IMO.

2 Likes

tbh. when someone says they’ve been shopping all over, it rubs me the wrong way, too. that’s like going on a date and telling someone that you’re talking to other people. you hit us up to work with us and we get all excited and then burst the bubble when we find out you’ve been cheating on us with every other chevy dealer :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Well I’m not saying that someone should be TELLING you or anyone else that, but I think it’s safe to assume that unless someone walks off the street and seems totally clueless that they have probably been shopping for around at least a little bit in today’s world.

1 Like

I always laugh when someone gets called out here trying to shop @ChevyPhil against @chevysalesgirl or vice versa, like they don’t know what’s going on…

2 Likes

funny thing I wasn’t shopping anyone against anyone, he asked where I’ve looked, I told him all over, he then wont give me number until i give him the numbers i got…seems shady to me

1 Like

You might not necessarily be doing that, but people do.

But they didn’t matter! you’re the only Chevy dealer for me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The funny thing about this forum is, everyone knows, or should know, what the bottom dollar price is before they even contact a seller. The seller knows that you should know, hence a bottom dollar quote out of the gate. They would not be around long otherwise.

1 Like

hahahha :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: lmao.

idk. i send everyone quotes. worst they say is no. but yeah, i don’t have to worry about coworkers jacking my deals.

well that escalated quickly… lol.

So… Who wants to buy a car? lol. How about those new Volt prices huh? Grab a 18 at the old prices while you can.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

NEW VOLT deal is out now. Last months deal was way better… come in for the last deal of
$0 down and $234 plus tax.

FROM CHEVROLET.COM
Ultra Low-Mileage Lease for Qualified Lessees.
$269/MONTH FOR 39 MONTHS.
For Everyone: $3,849 due at signing (after all offers).
$0 security deposit. (plus tax and fee’s)

For Current Lessees of GM vehicles:
$3,349 due at signing (after all offers)
$0 security deposit. (plus tax and fee’s)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volt Deal I can do last months deal on the last 2018’s. (I only have White)

National special is $0 down (plus tax and fee’s) (with current lease)
($1,500 tax, and fee’s)
$234/mo plus tax.

My all inclusive deal

Volt LT. 10k miles/yr (add $11/mo for 12k) (add $31/mo for 15k)
$2,000 total drive off. all inclusive and $217/mo plus tax
with current lease. (add $15/mo without a lease)

-$15 with supplier code (company discount)
Email me or call or text me for an appointment.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I try to make the process at the dealership as fast as possible for expedited service please bring or email me a copy/photo of

Everyone needs

-Driver licence

-Current insurance card for any vehicle

if you have a current lease also send me

• Registration for leased vehicle

• Screenshot of your recent lease payment receipt or statement. Showing the vin and date.

If you get a supplier discount

-work badge or paystub

I work 12pm-9pm. Booking appointments now.
Let me know if you need a AM apt.

Any appointment time is fine, I won’t consider myself booked at any time, i’m ok with double booking today and I have help to make it work.

Mon 12pm

Mon 2pm

Mon 3pm

Mon 6pm

Mon 7pm

Phil Gileno

415-596-6262

Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.

PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi @ChevyPhil

I am looking around for Chevy Bolt LT’s on lease. When I see two competing offers, what should be the tie breaker? What are the ever so subtle differences here before I approach the respective places.

compared with
https://www.momentumchevrolet.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Chevrolet&model=Bolt%20EV&styleId=3854013&year=2018 (lease was at 199 a month)

Looking forward to what your current deal for Chevy Bolt stands at. If there is anything wrong with this approach or question, please be nice.

Regards

Dude that’s almost $6k down to get that 209 monthly price, are you crazy?