Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

5 2018 Volts in stock. We have been able to get some from other dealers to support our high demand.
2 white, 2 dark grey. 1 white with bose and comfort.

4 base Volts. 10k miles/yr
$2,000 total drive off. all inclusive and $222/mo plus tax
with current lease. (add $15/mo without a lease)
-$15 with supplier code (company discount)

National special is $0 down (plus tax and fee’s $1,500) (with current lease)
$234/mo plus tax. Basically the same deal with a little less down and a little higher payment.

They will sell fast, first come first served.
email me you’re details and be ready to come in to the dealership.

Email me or call or text me for an appointment.
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Please make sure I have the first and last name and phone number of the person registering the vehicle.

I try to make the process at the dealership as fast as possible for expedited service please email me a copy/photo of

Everyone needs
-Driver license
-Current insurance card for any vehicle

if you have a current lease also send me

• Registration for leased vehicle
  • Screenshot of your recent lease payment receipt or statement. Showing the vin and date.

If you get a supplier discount
-work badge, paystub

I work Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. Booking appointments now.

Wednesday and Thursday anytime is fine. Weekends I have a structure.

Fri 12pm available
Fri 3pm available
Fri 6pm available

Sat 12pm available
Sat 3pm available
Sat 6pm available

Sun 12pm available
Sun 3pm available
Sun 6pm available

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

any Bolt EVs available ?

yea bolt’s ev’s are easier to find. Premiers are getting low but we still have some and LT’s of course. Very few shipments since June though so as they continue to run out, prices can continue to rise. if you want one try to get it this month before friday.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

base Volts. 10k miles/yr

$234/mo plus tax. Basically the same deal with a little less down and a little higher payment.

They will sell fast, first come first served.
email me you’re details and be ready to come in to the dealership.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Is that National Special pricing new? i just spoke to my local dealer here in Kansas City and showed them some of the pricing you guys are posting there in CA and they could not believe the prices, they basically laughed at me when i asked if they could come close, because he quoted me at ~$450/mo with $2k down as a “Good deal” on a Volt LT. My issue is i dont qualify for any of the incentives, at least not the ones they were willing to tell me about. I know the big difference is we dont get near the tax discount here for the hybrid/ev’s like CA gives, KS/MO are missing out on those so our leases are thousands more unless there is something i am missing out on.

Thanks for posting so my local customers can see how good they have it and what they are complaining about lol.

So there is no tax help from CA that effects pricing, the state rebates comes after purchase. I’d have to see how much chevy rebate you got to see if its more in my area, but a lot of it is sales price. Car dealers are supposed to make a fair profit, what a crazy idea. But on volt’s in C.A. not only do we not make a profit but we sell it at a loss of about $2k which makes no business sense anywhere else. If we sell over x amount of units we get a kick back from chevy, dealers in Kansas arent going to sell that many electric cars.

Eventually we don’t have many in stock and can’t hit volume numbers so the prices go back up quite a bit.

So they are just doing business, they aren’t 200/mo over priced, i’m just way under priced. Are there other dealers in your area? all you can do is shop around and maybe take a drive. see whats being offered. And the national add includes hitting volume numbers to get there which is kind of messed up for them.

1 Like

Hey OP,

Do you have any Chevy Volt lease deals that you can PM me?

literally like 2 posts up… lol
but email me to set a appointment, thanks for the thread bump :+1:

base Volts. 10k miles/yr

email me you’re details

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

So has anyone every tried to make a trip out to CA to lease a vehicle at the lower price? i know i found some good deals on swapalease, but i am just curious if its even allowed or legal, like if i fly out there, can i still get the lease deal, not being a CA Resident? I am just curious on the logistics of this.

You need to register it to a CA address at time of signing.

1 Like

In terms of HOV lanes , leasing a 2018 model, when does that expire? I heard if we wait until December there will be a loner date on the green ticket?

if you lease a 2018 you will be able to get new stickers jan 1st 2019 that last until jan 1st 2022. old green and white stickers issued 2016 or earlier expire.

I believe the dmv just opened this up. As of Late August you can order the 2019 decals.

That’s good news, I was hoping they wouldn’t wait until the last minute.

Email me for Bolt ev pricing. 11 LT’s left in stock.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

When you email him he wont give you numbers, he will ask what offers have you gotten, and then based on that will try and beat it…why not just post your rock bottom price??

from…ChevyPhil

you’ve been searching all over, so i can assume we probably wont make a deal, just make it fast and easy and tell me the best you turned down and ill let you know if its worth moving forward.

how not to make a sale…IMO

1 Like

I’ve sent everybody numbers today except you. you said “ive been looking at prices all over the state” which tells me you probably have unrealistic expectations. how hard is it to send me what you found or what your looking for? We both know you know what you want.

What I do on this site is not easy and time management is the hardest part, the more serious realistic customers get numbers right away and answers to their questions. I donate a lot of my time on here, but I give my time when and how I choose.

If you have searched the whole state i’d think you want to make it easy and just get a yes or no from me. “hey Phil i want a 5k one pay” i can just say no and we can both move on quickly.

I’ve sold to 8 leasehackr members in the lase 4 days and they are all super happy. And a lot of others im working with.

And after all this I will still happily send you numbers if you answer the questions I asked you instead of complaining.

you still haven’t posted bolt numbers, the point is your being car salesmen(doing your job), and I’m calling you on it, you say your easy to work with honest, and up front, so I ask again, can you post your Chevy bolt ev numbers.

Other dealers have post these numbers;

2018 Black Bolt LT

Chargeable Options:
CBT: Fast Charge Provisions $750.00
VLI: LPO: Cargo mat $110.00
WPR: Driver Confidence Package I $495.00
WPU: Comfort and Convenience Package $555.00

MSRP $39,405
RV:57%
MF:.00130
36 months includes comp/loyalty lease $500

$2500 DAS