Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

No problem. thanks for being understanding. I feel like a lot of leasehackr customer think like I do. Its all about the information we have on hand. The more we can get the more we can fully understand the situation. I always try to provide as much info as I can. I’ll be happy to help when ever the time is right for you. In my market or not.

Volt is what hot right now, Email me for volt pricing, im beating every deal in the bay and i’ve prepared a price comparision to show how much lower my price is. Email for details. (please be ready to purchase this month or contact me in the month you want to purchase)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262 (text unless you want a same day appointment)
Capitol Chevrolet
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Looks like I touched your nerve there. No need to get emotional. My comment was that the pricing is not as great compared to conquest, that’s all. Also, it’s not true that every dealership got single digits of these in March. It’s not true and I know it because I live right next to one.

My comment was geared more for people who are not in a rush to buy. Not what’s available at a best price right now.

I understand you are a sales guy but no need to berate and get defensive if you don’t like an honest feedback on a public forum.

Peace out.

1 Like

This is what I do, thats why im popular on here. because I care and defend my comments with info. again not everyone would have got that and it’s only once a year. So if someone thinks they should wait, they’d have to wait a year and have a current asain lease, so your not helping.

You can post your thoughts about it in a “ask the hackers” or “sharing info” thread, no need to keep posting in the thread about the deal available right now.
If waiting is the best move, I tell people that. Don’t worry my customers are getting good advice.

LOL…pats on your back. Deal of the day, month and year!

1 Like

EMAIL me for current volt deals in for in the market for this month. Probably the lowest of the year before the price starts to go up again like this time last year.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262 (text unless you want a same day appointment)
Capitol Chevrolet
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Where exactly did he berate anyone? He gave his opinion, in a professional manner, to your comment and didn’t berate, belittle, name call, etc…

1 Like

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or “all you should care is the monthly payment”
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. I’d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

@thetoad
one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh) (Yes it idid!)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Right now is the Time for Volt. A monthly payment on a volt right now is about $20 more then the lowest a bolt has ever been with the same amount down. The bolt is much more then the lowest it ever has been and $100 more per month then volt. if you just want stickers (they both get red ones now) the volt is the way to go.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I’m providing/Beating The best deal I’ve found for Volt right now. I’ve checked every bay area dealers specials and checked with the managers I know personally.

Advertisements don’t usually give the full details about what it includes, but if you read the fine print it lets you know. As you might have heard I’m very honest and upfront about everything so I’ve tried to include everything here. If you have any additional questions please let me know.

I will Translate the best advertised special into a format we can understand.
This is the best deal posted in the bay area right now.

Volt LT 36/mo 10k miles (add $11/mo for 12k)
$5,995 down (plus tax and fees, ballpark $1,500)
$98/Mo + tax (based on your city tax rate)
including current lease rebate of $500
So that’s almost 7,500 out of pocket. Posted below is what is looks like only putting down the $2k you get back.

That translates to Net $0 down ($2k at signing)
$247/mo plus tax
($2k at signing net $0 after $1,500 cvrp & $500 from PG&E)
(includes current lease rebate, without lease add $500 down or $15/mo)

I can do better.

All prices include $6,160 in chevy rebates.
These are also with the lowest MF possible this month .00088.
With the lowest mf and all the rebates, my dealer discount gives me the best price around right now.

My deal
Volt LT Base 36/mo 10k miles (add $11/mo for 12k)
Net $0 down ($2k total drive off cost)
$234/mo plus tax (one pay $9,600)
With a supplier code subtract -$15/mo

For comparison
$353/mo at MSRP
$322/mo at Supplier price
$308/mo at dealer cost
$283/mo at employee price
$247/mo Deal i’m beating
$234/mo My price

Email me for an appoinment.
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or “all you should care is the monthly payment”
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. I’d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

@thetoad
one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh) (Yes it idid!)

howardhsu3h
@ChevyPhil leased my wife a 2018 Chevy Volt LT. It wasn’t as sweet of a deal as what people were seeing in March, but he made every effort to use every rebate possible. I won’t publish the deal here since what applies to us won’t necessarily apply to you. However, I will say it was very easy to deal with Phil. It was no nonsense. I told him what deals I had seen and what I had already been offered. Phil came back with the best deal he could give us. We took it. When we sat down with the finance manager, the deal presented by Phil was exactly what was on contract. No up-selling, no nonsense, and no time wasted.

Thanks @ChevyPhil.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Appreciate all your work you do here. If someone reaches out tomorrow saying they got your info on the “Blind” app regarding this Volt - that was me referring you :slight_smile:

Sorry, late to the party, but this is interesting. Does that mean the other 60% would be taken off of the residual? So when I purchase a car when the lease is over I would’ve received 100% of the rebate? Just curious.

send me a message and ill explain it or post in my information thread please.

I’m providing/matching The best BOLT deal i’ve found as of right now. I’ve checked every bay area dealers specials and checked with the managers I know personally.

Advertisements don’t usually give the full details about what it includes, but if you read the fine print it lets you know. As you might have heard i’m very honest and upfront about everything so i’ve tried to include everything here. If you have any additional questions please let me know.

I will Translate the best advertised special into a format we can understand.
This is the best deal posted in the bay area right now.

Bolt LT 36/mo 10k miles (add $11/mo for 12k)
$4,995 down (plus tax and fees, ballpark $1,500)
$289/Mo + tax (based on your city tax rate)
including current lease rebate of $500
So that’s about $6,500 out of pocket. Posted below is what is looks like only putting down the $3k you get back.

That translates to Net $0 down ($3k at signing)
$386/mo plus tax
($3k at signing net $0 after $2,500 cvrp & $500 from PG&E)

I can do better.

My deal
Bolt LT Base 36/mo 10k miles (add $11/mo for 12k)
Net $0 down
$345/mo plus tax

($3k due at signing net $0 after $2,500 cvrp & $500 from PG&E)

With a supplier code subtract -$15/mo

For comparison
$423/mo at MSRP
$388/mo at Supplier price
$376/mo at dealer cost
$346/mo at employee price
$386/mo Deal i’m matching
$345/mo My price

All prices include $2000 in chevy rebates.
These are also with the lowest MF possible this month .00118.
With the lowest mf and all the rebates, my dealer discount gives me the best price around right now.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

We got a shipment of bolts Thursday night. LT and Premier in Stock!
Email for availablity.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

So I’m confused, you do out of area deals? I’ve seen multiple responses here where you say you do. Because I emailed you three weeks ago when I joined the forum and here is your entire response- “I dont deal out of area deals sorry” @ChevyPhil

I only sell cars to CA residents who come to my dealership. I try to avoid SoCal deals unless someone is flying in already or has business here anyway. I don’t do out of state deals at all. So anyone in CA who is willing to come see me based on the info i’ve provided online.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volt Speacial going on too, email for Appointment.

My deal
Volt LT Base 36/mo 10k miles (add $11/mo for 12k)
Net $0 down
$234/mo plus tax

With a supplier code -subtract -$15/mo

(Single payment lease available for $9,600)

For comparison
$353/mo at MSRP
$322/mo at Supplier price
$308/mo at dealer cost
$283/mo at employee price
$247/mo Deal i’m beating
$234/mo My price

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

do you think June is going to be better for Volt lease deals?