Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

No problem with that. Just reflect as additive to MSRP and give customers the rebate. It is not clear what they are doing and is misleading.

what is that? we have like 4 and all premiers. momentum has been sold out. so has Fremont. you think we’re just stacking cars and claiming they are in short supply? I’m non-commision that doesn’t benefit us at all. Thats a hilarious idea you have there though. The store lost lots of money (6 figures) not hitting they’re volume bonus and no one is happy about making a few more dollars on a handful of bolts. we’re looking forward to more in stock too.

Well you only pay for 40% of the car (60% residual) so why should a customer get 100% of the rebate? 40% would be fair. Right now they are giving 20% but it will be back to 40%+ later in the year (3k rebate). Also if chevy game you more then your fair share there wouldn’t be able to arrord the low Mf or high residual. It would be a normal MF and they probably wouldn’t artificially raise the residual (which lowers your payment) to get these on the road. Even if you paid 50% of the car you’d pay way more (even if you got 50% of the rebate).

The main thing to understand is chevy and most companies lose about $6k-$7k per EV they sell. But they need Carbon credits from the government to keep selling gas guzzlers so they lose money on a bolt to be able to sell a truck or Corvette. The bolt is too cheap for Chevy and the incentives from the Gov are the only thing keeping it there.

If you want lower prices wait until July. until then production will be low. People in the bay get free charging at works, carpool lane, and $2,500 cash from the state. They are going to keep snatching them up. Even if there was no $1,500. So it won’t increase until demand is more then supply. Around July.

1 Like

Equinox still has 2,500 rebate this month if anyone is looking at a equinox and has conquest.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

What about Volt? 2020202020

18 Volt LT msrp $34,295 rebate $6,250 with competitive or loyalty lease

Thank you for reply.
Just seems like a lot of math to represent the rebate. It should be reflected off MSRP and/or residual. But people are buying them, so what do I know.

@ChevyPhil What do the one pay number looks like if I have a 2017 Volvo XC90 and also eligible for GM Supplier pricing for a 3 yr/36K lease with 0 down?

Ok so Bolts are Volts are rolling into dealers now. We have about 20 of each. Not enough to hit volume bonus but enough for decent dealer discounts. Email me for a quote. (Please have driven the car and have a ballpark idea of current pricing).

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Bolts are still in short supply but Volts are here now. they prices steadily rise or fall depending on time of year, volt price bottomed out and started to rise a little. we counted with larger dealer discounts but now is the time for Volts.
Bolts will start to drop and volts rise. Bolt will be lowest in july-sep.

Email me for Volt details.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol chevrolet
PhilGileno@gmail.com

OK, I have an update on VOLT pricing. I’ve taken a look at the numbers. Prices slowly fall as the year goes along until they bottom out at some point and start to go back up, and it looks like that has happened for the volt. they came out last sep/oct.
The price went up slightly from last month. The money factor changed a little bit. Which means we’ve probably reached a point where last month was where it bottomed out. Don’t worry because dealerships have lowered their sales prices to cover it for now. If you compare to current vehicles on the market this is a great price.

Email me for current volt pricing

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262 (text unless you want a same day appointment)
Capitol Chevrolet
PhilGileno@gmail.com

But no conquest, which means the pricing is not as great.

What’s going on with BOLT leases?

1 Like

Yeah I’m in the market for a competitive Bolt lease and all the deals currently going on are terrible.

yea of course people are going to say that from the outside looking in. The truth of the matter is that they only do that once a year in march and it’s when we have no plug-in cars in stock. we had a total of 6 volts+bolts and chevy didn’t send more out. each dealership had single digits if any. it’s meant for cruze and malibu and stuff for a clearance of whats in stock. So how many people can really get that deal on a plug in?

Also lots of people don’t have a current lease anyway… so what about them?
This forum is for info for people to get a good deal “pricing is not that great” is not correct info. It’s relative to the time and what’s available. If you didn’t qualify for conqest at the time that price isn’t relivant. if you did and want to wait for next march by all means… but most people just want the best price “available to them” for a vehicle.

long story short I do a lot to help leasehackr customers, if you have no info to help them get a better deal please refrain from the random negativity posts, thanks.

not much, sold out most places. Still not much chevy rebates. dealer discounts can be decent if when we have one but its still more or less “regular price”. By mid-late summer the bolt will be cheaper and the volt will be much more expensive. Right now a Volt is about 100/mo less and we ended last year with volt being about 110/mo more then bolt.

they’re not terrible, but youre right, they arent what what were. If someone is selling you something for less then it costs them, then its a good deal. Also it was motor trend car of the year. Lots of people drive these at msrp and are happy with it. (not saying you should be, but there is value there besides a battery and 4 wheels)

but these current deals are at a loss to chevy and probably the dealer (for us its a loss). they are at a fair price. but people want a terrible deal for chevy like at the end of last year when they made too many (and i took advantage like I always do/will) .

I assume the price will come down a bit, but as of now we’re at close to a 1% lease right now. There a lots and lots of cars with similar msrp’s for way more monthly (and a few cheaper of course) but no one writes you a check from the state, or gives you free charging, or the car pool lane access. its a great value, the 43k premier is still less then I pay for my 43k truck. (and I got the best best deal possible on a colorado)

With that said I know people are chasing old deals they saw and thats understandable, and we may get close to that and we may not. But that doesn’t define what “good” or "terrible"what ever the lowest it gets will be around July-Sep. Chevy is making a bunch in june (not as many as last year, then plan is to not have enough). So july will mark lower pricing. Then costco in Oct will help if you don’t qualify for supplier price.

so basically get Volts right now, Bolts july-oct.
Volt now might be cheaper then bolt in summer if you just want a plug in car. but specifically for bolt, i’d wait a short while if you can.

Thank you for the thorough response ChevyPhil I genuinely appreciate it. There’s a lot of great information in your reply that helps me better understand the situation. I think you’re right, I saw the old deals and think, well if that was a possibility back then, it should be a possibility now. I know it’s partially unrealistic to have the expectation for it to return.

It looks like for the time being, I’ll have to wait it out or decide on the volt.

1 Like

Not every month is going to be a blockbuster, and not every deal is going to be a unicorn.

1 Like