Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

WOW it’s really back…
Do you have a current Lease from a Asian car company!? then you just won the lease lottery! lol.
Chevy is bringing back their market share grabbing asian lease rebate. if you have a current asian lease get a extra $2,500 off!! supplier of everything is low this month. email me right away. Last march people at the end of the month didn’t get cars.
This is the time for Cruze, Malibu, Trax, and Equinox!
Prices being posted tomorrow.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Is Infiniti included?

none of the luxury brands are included sorry

@ChevyPhil, Sent you an email with Subject ‘Chevrolet Traverse Lease’. Please reply when you have time. Have also included phone number if that works for you.

Phil,
I have sent you an email for the BOLT deal if you have any on your Gmail .
Thx!

Hey Phil. I’m in Sacramento and a good friend of mine is either looking to buy or lease. She really likes the new Malibu. About what can be done 2 year or 3 year 12k mile lease or a purchase. She is about to buy at Carmax and told her you could help her out. Thanks Phil.

sure, have her email me for a quote. You know it’s customer specific based on rebates she qualifies for a what car she wants.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

no “deals” on bolt right now. Short supply, high demand. They will be sold out soon until summer.

So here’s whats going on With Bolts in the bay area right now.

The clearance time for plug-in cars is over and with low supply and high demand we’re at “regular price” for the next few months. The main thing I bring to the table is honesty and openness working deals.

It is the beginning of the year and bolts are in short supply (not much production) right now and sold out most places. Prices are about the same everywhere. If you’re on leasehackr you probably aren’t happy with “regular price” and you saw an outdated special. Unfortunately we can’t expect anything close that price right now, but ** some deals will be back in July** and through Sep for 4th or July and labor day model year end clearance. (chevy is producing over 5k bolts in June arriving in july). After September the prices start to gradually raise until then end of the year. Then past the end of the year and keep going up as inventory is slow for the the new years models Jan-Apr. It will start to drop in may but there won’t be enough inventory for it to go very low until july.

One thing to understand is a bolt is always a “good value” even at msrp due to state rebates and gas savings and carpool lane stickers and companies giving workers free charging, so if you want one right away let me know.

A lot of “Lease Hacking” is about knowing when is the right time to get “a deal”. Chevy will be Slow on Bolt production until June and cars will arrive in July for the July specials. Plus with all the inventory the prices will drop and there will be a mad scramble for cars. So we are doing customer orders starting now so you will have a Bolt in July made the way you want it! No obligation if you change your mind but you’d get the color and options you want guaranteed (that was the hardest part for customers last year)

if you’d like to place your order for July, Send me your first name, last name, and phone number as well as what color and options you want. I look forward to hearing from you!

Phil Gileno
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

This is good info thanks Phil. Seems like all recent electrics across the board from all brands are hard to come by right now - Leaf, Clarity, Bolt, etc. I might have to bite and do something before July, are the current Bolt rebate offers $2500 Asian conquest plus the $7000 federal incentive? What sort of MSRP discount if any can be expected if any? Seems like there’s a bunch at SoCal dealers around me but haven’t tried negotiating MSRP yet. I may also consider the Malibu hybrid but I’ve yet to drive either of them.

yea, low inventory equals less rebates. you don’t get the fed rebate to lease. factory rebates are only 1,500 plus 2,500 for current lease. in the bay they’re msrp most paces. not sure what SO cal is doing

Ok thanks, so the federal rebate only applies to purchase and not a lease? Is this just a chevy/bolt specific thing because I know lots of people were getting federal and/or state incentives on electric leases in general…

On a lease the $7500 Fed Tax Credit (rebate) goes to the dealer (finance company). If you lease/buy an all electric (Bolt) the State sends you a check for $2500. If you lease/buy a Plug in(Volt) the State sends you a check for $1500. PGE will also send you a rebate check for $500 on a lease or a purchase. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

ding ding ding couldn’t have said it better myself. sometimes portions of the rebate are seemingly passed on to the consumer if you look at it that way, but Chevy also has rebates on gas-powered cars where the leasing company gets nothing so it’s not really connected. chevy is giving $1,500 rebate on bolt right now plus $2,500 if you have a current asian vehicle.

I am seeing this inventory for BOLT in Bay Area - so seems like everyone is just bluffing about shortage of BOLTS
Fremont Chevy - 56
Momentum Chevy - 74
Capital Chevy - 44
Dublin chevy - 12

So where is the shortage ?

1 Like

Where did you get 44 for Capitol Chevy? On their website it’s 4 Bolts and 1 Volt…

Although I am curious why Capitol Chevy is the only dealer that has no stock, everyone else has a lot.

Maybe Phil is just really good at his job… haha…

Thanks man, the rebates on electrics had me a bit confused.

You can see inventory on all these sites

Do you expect the Bolt lease to include full Federal rebate any time soon? Seems a little weird that Chevy is taking a 7500 customer rebate and only giving 1500 back to customer. Seems like an artificial MSRP increase of 6000. Also severely changes the terms of a lease.

I’m sure Chevy can price their vehicles anything they want. We the customer don’t have to buy them if the market does not justify that MSRP.