Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

What is the offer. Is it on 2018 models?

literally two posts up… :point_up:

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Volt Specials. Rebates went up, Price went down!
Here is the Volt Price break down. This includes Costco pricing and current lease.

All prices include competitive/loyalty lease rebate.
(Without a current lease add $15/mo)
Valid through Dec 31, 2017, while supplies last
Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing (net $0 after rebates) or one pay.
Including tax at 9.25%

Volt LT Base.
One Pay Lease $10,730
Monthly Payment :10k [$241] including tax
for 12k miles per year ($251)
for 15k miles per year ($272)

Volt LT with Comfort package and leather.
Monthly Payment: 10k [$262] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($273)
for 15k miles per year ($294)

Monthly payment with $2,700 due at signing
Net $0 due at signing after $1,500 CVRP rebate, $700 Costco cash card,
and $500 PG&E utility rebate. Lessees must apply for rebates on their own.
Rebates subject to eligibility and availability.

Costco Executive members qualify for a $700 cash card; Costco Gold Star
and Business members qualify for a $300 cash card. Must be current Costco member as of October 2, 2017
to qualify for cash card. Existing Costco members may upgrade to a Costco Executive membership for the higher-valued cash card. Additionally, add $18 to the monthly payment above for non-members.
Adjustments:

Must be in a household that currently leases a car (GM or non-GM). Otherwise, add $15/month to above.
Assumes top tier credit. Exact pricing may vary depending on your vehicle configuration, credit tier, and sales tax rate.
To grab this no-hassle deal in Northern California, contact me directly at PhilGileno@gmail.com or 415-596-6262.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

So, how about them Volts huh… lol. Prices are down, who wants one? Email me right away.
We also have like 50 white ones right now, If you take a white one i’ll get you a extra discount off what I posted… Temping huh? Let me know.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Haha - I’ve been tempted to get a new Volt but I own mine (White one) outright… there’s no rebates for Volt owners is there?

no, but we need to move these. they might give you a extra 500 discount to cover it and make the deal. send me an email and lets set an appointment

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Big NEWS!!

I will be sending out a bunch of emails, but I know a lot of you check my posts for updates. As most of you know i’ve been waiting for the rest of out december bolts to come for people who have deposits already, and expecting the rest in Jan. They’ve all been delayed in Toledo Ohio for weeks waiting to be put on trucks which weren’t available. Now Chevy has done something unprecedented and put all the bolts on trains and they’ll be here next week after christmas!

If you have a deposit your bolt will be here next week! if your on my waiting list I can get you a car next week!
If your not on the list, email me your first name, last name, phone number, what trim level you want and what options you open to. (pricing info coming soon via email to people on the list)

Please research chevrolet.com for options packages before contacting me. Thanks everyone!

(email only to get on the list or ask questions, text me if your on the list or have a deposit and have a question)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For the Bolt waiting list please email me only if you know its the car you want and are ready to go, if your just entering the market and need a lot of vehicle info please check chevrolet.com and if you have some crazy pricing question post them to the forum. this time of year I have so many requests I need you guys to help me out and use other sources for the readily available info.
Email me to get on my list. delivery should be thru-sat some time. I’ll see how the market looks and how much lower and I go, and then if I still don’t have the car you want or your out of town or what ever we will get more in Jan as well.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thank for sharing. What was monthly lease price

Thx

Here is latest quote I received from Phil.

_(Updated for December on 12/30) _
_Here is the breakdown for each mileage and options package. _
All prices include competitive/loyalty lease rebate.
(Without a current lease add $15/mo)

_Valid while supplies last Or Dec 31st. in time for Costco gift Card! _
Monthly payment with $3,700 due at signing (net $0 after rebates)
Including tax at 9.25%

Bolt EV LT without DCFC or both options packages.(comfort and Confidence)
Monthly Payment :10k [$238] including tax
_for 12k miles per year ($249) _
_for 15k miles per year ($272) _

_Bolt EV LT with DCFC Only. Without both options packages.(comfort and Confidence) _
_Monthly Payment :10k [$245] including tax _
_for 12k miles per year ($256) _
_for 15k miles per year ($280) _

_Bolt EV Premier With Bose and Confidence 2 _
Monthly Payment: 10k [$318] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($331)
for 15k miles per year ($357)

Monthly payment with $3,700 due at signing

Wondering why there is a huge difference from what Chevysalesgirl is offering in So Cal. Or maybe I am interpreting this incorrectly.

1 Like

@ssuresh98 Suppy/demand/competition. Every market is different. You can’t expect the same deals everywhere.

Makes sense if it is a few hundreds off but this is ~4K different. Nor Cal and So Cal the situation is not that different. I can understand demand & supply but I think this is not the best deal.
Anyone in Nor Cal closed on a deal recently?

Why not just get it from @chevysalesgirl then? Is a day of your time not worth saving $4k?

Just buy in SoCal and ship the car back for about $400 or drive it back up. No sense in stresing over the greedy NorCal dealers.

4 Likes

That seems like a good idea. Will look into it.

What I do is provide The best deal possible Based on my market. The market down there is much different, it usually has to do with what inventory in available in a region and whats coming in. They have a bunch of available cars and less people that want them. that gives more leverage with managers. In the Bay Area it is the opposite. LA dealers are still taking a huge loss and can’t be happy about it. but good for the consumer. In the bay we have so many companies that give free charging and people are spending gas money while waiting on prices so they just get one right away. It’s very different here during these traditionally busy months. this is the first Nov and Dec the Bolt has been out. Also people in the bay think a electric car is “cool” so they sell like crazy with “techies”.

You can always get one out of area, I’ve Leased a bunch or cars to people from LA when my market is lower. Or you can always wait for more supply to be available and see what happens to prices. I ride the wave and fluctuate with market prices. People want to get cars this year and get the Costco money and its busy. If you want to buy in a slow time of year for the desperation prices you’ll have to wait a while or until the end of 2018’s

or those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended

@hs20171d
Leased a 2017 Bolt EV from @ChevyPhil this weekend. Phil and his manager Armando Arteaga are very easy to work with and quick to respond to your questions. The deal was same as posted on the LH form, no surprises or hidden fees. They did not try to up-sell anything. I’d recommend contacting them if you are in the market for anything Chevy .

@Alexeis
Sent one of my employees your way I guess you sold them a Bolt over the weekend and they were very happy with the deal!

@thetoad
one of those went to the guy I sent your way? (Jignesh) (Yes it idid!)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Wow! What a WEEKEND! I sold 5 cars on Saturday. 3 full deal and split 4 deals. So 9 customers.

then yesterday I broke my managers single Day sales record! 6.5 Cars sold in one day!
3 full deals and 7 half deals. 10 customer in one day.
So 19 bolts and finished with 11.5 cars sold in a weekend! (Sat and Sun only)

I’m physically and mentally exhausted, but I wanted to sign on and say thanks and give an update to those of you always rooting for me. My last customer of the day to beat the recored was from LH and he was super excited for me lol. It was great time. What a amazing group of people from this Site.

PS. My dealership also broke single day, weekend, and monthly totals for our Dealer group! 57 on sunday, 139 for the weekend including friday, and 475 for the month!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

2 Likes

Thanks for your explanation.
"What I do is provide The best deal possible Based on my market"
Fair enough and this clearly explains everything. Nothing against you, but this is the Leasehacker forum and I guess people are looking for the best deal possible There may be a few people for whom $4K may not be a big issue but many people like me want to get the best price available based on knowledge gained from this forum. If the time is not right I prefer to wait. Also, as someone suggested earlier, another way is to buy from SoCal and save ~$4K. There are options out there and buyers need to be on the lookout and decide for themselves.

Congrats on a good season and breaking records, good for you.

4 Likes

19 Bolts in 2 days. Nice! Sounds like all you sold were Bolts too. Lol

1 Like