Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

my pricing is about $2k below “costco price” I just use it to get little bit back from costco and apply that savings as a discount on top of my already crazy pricing. so this is my Costco price not “the costco price” if that makes sense.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

So the Costco program involves some kind of bonus paid to the dealership then that can be used as additional savings at the dealer’s discretion? I’ve gotten a few conflicting answers about that, I figured that Costco would be compensating dealers somehow, but I also read somewhere that the dealers themselves pay to be part of the program. That’s where I was confused.

It’s going to be a the dealership’s discretion based on the market. It’s the same thing I do with the company discounts the rest of the year. My prices are already lower then supplier price, but I use the money it saves the dealership as a additional discount.

So going through the Costco program doesn’t necessarily hurt anything? What I’m asking is this: Would there be a selling price that could be negotiated that would be possible through regular negotiations, but not possible through the Costco program because there are fees/commissions/whatever that the dealer pays to Costco that would muck up the deal? It sounds to me like you are saying that it can be the opposite scenario, where Costco is kicking something back to the dealer instead.

General Motors kicks back something to the dealer for a supplier deal, not Costco. He’s saying he’s using some of that kickback in his deal to save you + the dealer money. Win-win. In addition, GM will throw them a bone for meeting certain sales requirements.

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s what I was looking for. Makes more sense now.

Hey Phil,

I know you sold all your 2017 LTs.
What would be realistic numbers for 36/15 lease on LT (with MSRP 35,xxx)?

We have 2015 Lexus lease but not sure if it qualifies for conquest. Located in So.Cal.

Thanks for your help!

Boom! exactly. Yea so it’s a Win-Win. Plus you get a girl card from costco. Win-Win-Win lol.

For Socal Contact @chevysalesgirl and she’ll be happy to help you out.

1 Like

Win-win, for sure :grin:
I know, stupid phones

2 Likes

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@ben22d
Just drove back home with a Bolt LT from Phil. He was super easy to work with, and as everyone else on this forum has mentioned, the deal was exactly what we had discussed over email. Highly recommended.

Hi Phil. Really interested in doing a Bolt lease. I live in San Jose. The redwood city boardwalk chevy is doing 36 month lease for $199. $0 down. It’s advertised on their site today. Can you match that deal?

down there says “tax, title, license, dealer fees extra”. Don’t get what it means.

Yes. I’m curious about that too. I emailed the dealership. Will call tomm morning to find out the approx. final price

yea… most likely it’s not a truly $0 due at sign. They might just want to get you in first. let us know what the deal is when they reply to you!

1 Like

the reason LH exists is because advertised specials are BS lol. not all inclusive and best case scenario for rebates despite whats available or what you qualify for.

Hi Phil, Is quick charger already included in your advertised price? Thank you.

This car lease keeps getting interesting by the day !!
https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-chevy-bolt-270-mo-or-net-121-after-incentives-and-1-pay-nor-cal/22891

1 Like

This belongs in the “share deals section” not the marketplace.

I can do this deal But I don’t recommend putting that much down on a lease. If the car it totaled tomorrow he is out his $8k. Sure it has gap so he doesn’t owe anything, but he’ll have no car and no $8k and have to start over. So it’s a risk vs reward type situation. now on a cruze or something when they were a couple thousand is worth the risk, but anything over $5k it something to consider. It’s all the same to me and i’ll gladly do it, but I don’t really recommend it.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com