Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

I see the site but I don’t see my deals. Did they list my name? more advertising is always good lol.

oh cool I see it now. My name is there, that’s awesome. Thanks for letting me know!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I’m going to start Posting some of the good reviews I get.

1 Like

Yeah neat. Ending up leasing an equinox tonight.
I think manager tried to screw me out of money. Not cool. Almost walked out immediately. Asked the finance guy to explain numbers. He went out of his way to get it fixed thankfully after trying to lie an explanation about the payment being higher from some garbage. Had another person with me playing bad cop so I could be good cop. Not entirely sure which one had the idea to screw me… In the end it all worked out thankfully. I’ll post in chevy tag thread details.

wow ok. Well im glad it worked out. Some people are still like that, which is why people in my area like dealing with me and my dealership. But i’m glad you got it taken care of. Hats off to the bad cop lol. Anyway congrats, they are nice vehicles. is it a 2018?

Yep 2018. Everyone should deal with you randy or trish

Hi @ChevyPhil - I am looking to lease Chevy Cruze on a three year lease with 0 down. and 36k miles. Can you please provide a quote?

I’d be happy to. You can check my inventory at CapitolChvySJ.com and let me know which cruze your interested in. Text or email works best to contact me for a quote.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

The base model LS -

STK# C18860
VIN# 1G1BC5SM1H7258178

I’ll continue the convo in the email you sent.

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

Are Volts usually cheaper or more expensive than Bolts right now to lease?

LT:LT Premier:Premier

(I’m not ready to lease yet - in the middle of buying a new house and selling the old one - just getting an idea).

The bolt is cheaper. But now is not a time to get a idea of pricing because its the year end clearance. By the time your ready it may be all 2018’s, any info you gather right now will only frustrate you later.

What an amazing month! 29 Cars sold so far! Thanks to all of you who purchased and spread the word! this is already my highest total ever. 1 more for 30 cars! woooo! whos going to be number 30? lol

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

this is not yelp. so deleting my post.

why would you put this is my post, you didn’t agree to a deal with me… you worked with one of my coworkers and there was a misunderstanding.

You told my co-worker you wanted $10,500 total cost. no mention of money down of payment. just that it should be $10,500 and divide into 291 a month. He assumed you wanted a single payment lease.

No one that has contacted me first has anything negative to say. If you contacted me directly I would have explained it before you came in.

1 Like

This isn’t yelp. I’m not responsible for misunderstandings with everyone at my dealership. that’s why i post numbers here. This is why i like to agree to numbers ahead of time and I over explain lol.

1 Like

I want to give a review to the LH community. Most of you never get the chance to meet each other, but I meet a lot of you and your awesome! what a great group of people. seriously. super nice and we joke around and stuff. always a good time.

But every now and then, Someone has some number they want that isn’t possible and this weird angry energy. like we’re lying or something. Even when I show them discounts, rebates, MF, residual, and everything. What do they think is up my leave? Why would so many people buy from me and say good things about me? I can’t show them logic, they want the number in their head, possible or not.

They say you can’t please everyone. I wish I could. I always give it my best.
Please contact me directly to work with me. Don’t just contact the dealership. i’ll give you details upfront. (if you know what you want)

1 Like

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.

@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

@seabiscuit18h
A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

@M.ALEXANDRE25d
Picked up my new Bolt LT from @ChevyPhil on Saturday! Thanks so much for the awesome service and great deal you put together. The whole process was incredible, couldn’t be happier.