Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Are the IVCs specific to different dealers in CA?

I ask because I’ve been looking into leasing a Volt. Wondering if it would be best to wait til end of month to take advantage of additional discounts.

each dealer gets them. Usually based on previous sales so us and the other Volume dealerships get more of them. Yes, the last few days of the month with Certs will be the Lowest prices.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

As is the nature of the business we are trying to hit a goal at the end of this month, so management is letting me do some extra dealer discounts (Lucky us lol) below our already competitive online prices.

I’ll have Malibu quote coming up soon but I only have one 2017 left in stock, the rest are 2018’s already.

Any other Chevy’e people are considering? Cruze customers? or just Volt and Bolt?

for bolt I can do $4k off on LT’s this weekend! and most dealerships in the area are sold out.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Any deals on the traverse?

Considering Cruze, bolt and volt

Can you comment on where Capitol Chevrolet falls on the latest Leasehackr EV Lease list? http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/
Assume negative drive-off is a typo, but like the concept :slight_smile: .

Phil,

I’m considering either eGolf or Bolt LT Lease. I’m in N CA.

Please let me know what you can do.

Thanks,
MH

@AnuBolt @ChevyPhil same here, please share details

Dublin Chevy shows 93 Bolts in stock on website (15 LT and 78 PREM). 45 min drive FYI.

Hey everyone, Keep in mind on Saturday and Sunday i’m usually with customers all day long one after another so it’s hard to reach me on here. For immediate assistance text or email me.

I like to do quotes and set appointments mon-thur and work deals all day on the weekends. Of course if it’s Saturday and you want to buy a car, text me for a quote. This week is a bit different because it is the end of the month on Thursday and the mangers haven’t hit their quota yet, so i’ll be taking full advantage and pushing the limit on dealer discounts.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Can you post some deals here for Cruze, Malibu & Trax

1 Like

Yes, they are in clearance mode on the 2017’s and the MF dropped significantly.
Here is a $0 down sign and drive breakdown.
Traverse LS 10k/36mo $262 plus tax

Stock numbers #c18724, c18787, c18745, c17053

MSRP: [$32,845]
Selling Price: [$29,983]
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $750, GM Incremental CCR $1,500, GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $1,500, Chevrolet Lease Cash $750)

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.00081
Residual: [58%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment: [$262] plus your local tax rate.
12k miles ($271)
15k miles ($289)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hey guys, I want to go over quote requests and how to help me get you the info you want. please don’t just say “whats the best deal on a Bolt?” advertised specials are not all inclusive and usually best case scenario. that’s the reason were here right? I’d like to give people transparent pricing specific to you.

for example. Which Bolt? LT or Premier? with options of without? (if you don’t know the options try a build on Chevrolet.com)

Which truck? 4wd or 2wd? crew cab or reg cab? LS,LT or LTZ? much different.

Do you have a current lease? (for the rebate)

10k, 12k, 15k miles per year?

Also a idea of where your trying to be monthly would help us both. I’ll know if we’re in the right ballpark. i’ll still give you the best price even below what you goal is if possible. just be realistic. If you have no idea how much something costs that’s fine, but I can usually tell if its in your budget or not.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi Phil,
We are looking to lease a Chevy Bolt (Premier; DRiver confidence package+infotainment; DC fast charger). Color preferred is Blue (Arctic blue or the Kinetic Blue). There’s a offer from your competitor at $199 pm with 5988 down (didn’t mention mileage).
We are looking for 3 year lease, with 12K per year. If you are available on phone, I can call you and we can talk.

You can call or text me anytime at the number listed below. I’m always happy to help.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Labor day weekend is here! I will be hard to get a hold of this weekend as we will be doing a bunch of deals. Please text or email me for the fastest response!

IVC’s (instant value certificates) are back so I can do a extra discount on top of any specials.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thanks to those of you who picked up your vehicles already. I do still have IVC’s left and appointments available sunday night or Monday afternoon/evening.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Wow! 7 appointments yesterday and 6 of you left with cars! what a day. Thank you all so much and I look forward to hearing from you on here. Anyone else looking for a great deal now is still the time. Email or text me to set a appointment or for a quote.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi Phil. Due to other commitments, we couldn’t come by to look at Bolts.
What’s the lease offer for Bolt Premier both packages and 12K miles (+ fast DC charging) ?
I do have an existing land-rover lease – would that count as competitive lease ?

We can drop by later this week.

Picked up my new Bolt LT from @ChevyPhil on Saturday! Thanks so much for the awesome service and great deal you put together. The whole process was incredible, couldn’t be happier.

2 Likes