Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Which car is that? What is the pricing on the BOLT EV for 12K lease.

1 Like

IVC’s are currently available. Take advantage of them before they run out.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

You’d have to contact GM financial directly for anything related to a transfer. I only do new leases so I’m not sure.

Hello Phil, When you have a moment can you post a lease example for a 2017 Volt Premier with all available incentives? Thank you.

How much more for a Bolt Premiere ($43510 MSRP)?

1 Like

I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

3 Likes

Hello Phil, Are there lower lease mileage (e.g. 7,500 miles per year) available for the Bolt? Thank you.

10k is the minimum from chevrolet.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262

San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

have you found your IVC hiding spot yet? Things are like crack here. Everyone wants em and no one’s got em.

yea lol, it’s get them quick or loose out. Last night literally every customer here was mine lol. I had 5 deals working and I was bouncing around making sure everything was going smooth.

Hey @ChevyPhil looking for a Volt LT w/leather for a family member in San Jose. What are you at for 36/15? Thanks!

@chevyphil - Looking for a 36/10k on a Volt LT. Can you give me a quote or PM me?

Thanks!

As of today We still have a few IVC’s left. We are SOLD out of base Bolt LT’s but will get more in a few weeks. in time for end of month IVC reload.

As of today we have Plenty of Premier’s left. with and without options (bose and confidence pkg 2).

I will post the breakdown below, come in today to take advantage of the deals. Text or email me today as we will be busy.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262

San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hey Phil. I am from Sacramento looking for a 2wd Tahoe LT with lux package. 10k miles. What’s about the going range for the lease?

More IVC’s coming out on the 15th (tuesday). I’m setting appointments for Tuesday and Wednesday to get these Bolt Deals. Text or email me to set a apt.
Feel free to post any questions as always.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

IVC certificates come out tomorrow! Contact me directly or see your local dealer. The time to shop is the next few days for the lowest price on any vehicle. For those of you who are new to the program the IVC is a instant value certificate that works like a coupon on any deal and stacks on all other rebates and discounts giving you the lowest price. Set a appointment Via email or Text.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Im in Socal, do I contact you or do you have a contact down here?

@chevysalesgirl can help you out in SoCal.

1 Like

i am from Alabama. Can you do out of state leases?

Only Calif residents, sorry.