Bay Area Chevrolet Specials. Specialize in Volt, Bolt EV, Silverado, and Colorado

I specialize in Volt, Bolt EV, Silverado, and Colorado and get vehicles from 4 different Chevy dealerships (not Capitol Chevy, but I heard @ChevyPhil is definitely the man over there).

Jonathan Sack
(650) 395-9598
Chevrolet Internet Sales Manager

Just to clarify things. I have 3 friends in 3 different Chevy dealerships, so in case I don’t have a vehicle in my “own stock” I still have 3 other stocks I can look into :slight_smile:

We already have 2 Cali dealers and one Bay Area lol … More dealers == more competition = better prices?? :slight_smile:

@vhooloo not necessarily.
Prices aren’t always the issue. Matter of fact, most of the time, inventory is the biggest issue because if I don’t have the car there is no deal, simple as that. While the price can always be adjusted (from the dealer side or the customer side)

@ChevyEvikay92 Do have any lease specials for Chevy Volt? Looking for 36/12 lease in San Jose. Thanks.

pop quiz. who does more volume? capitol xpwy chevy or stevens creek chevy?

@Stark YTD Momentum, Last month Capitol

is it possible to get the 230 after tax a month for 15k / yr

one time pay ? 0 net drive off ?

Bolt Premier

So you want your monthly to be $230/month with one-pay and $0 drive-off? Wtfbbq does that mean? :thinking: