Bay Area Chevrolet Bolt LT 10K miles for <$200 + tax per month & 15k miles under $7,500 with Costco, Loyalty and One Pay

Had a terrific experience picking up a Bolt LT in the bay area that I wanted to share.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevrolet Bolt LT MSRP
MSRP: $ 37,595 (the +$100 over base MSRP was because of the false floor)
Monthly Payment: $N/A
Drive-Off Amount: $ 7,254.60
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: N/A
Residual:18797.50
Incentives:11650
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Chevrolet of Fremont ask for Tony Briseno or call him at 510-931-3814. If you say Cash referred you there may be some small kicker to me but honestly I’m happy to support Tony. He called in advance to say they one I had inquired about was sold but the next one was less than $100 bucks more which I had no problem with. He secured it, cleaned it and had it charged for when I got there.

Awesome experience in and out in under an hour and he setup everything and installed the license plates. He really hustled all the time as he knew I was in a rush and really appreciate no strong sales pushing. Once requoted everything came as indicated, no surprises or hassles.

Really great experience by far the best I’ve had.
for additional background I was quoted about $190+ tax with zero down for 10k miles or about $6k one pay (if you have other incentives low income etc, clean air you can drive this further down). For an extra $1,200 the 15k miles was worth it for me.

As these Bolt sell out the prices will creep up but under $8 or $8.5 k for a 15k lease is a very good deal for the Bolts.

1 Like

Congrat…!!! Looks like you got a very good deal. I got a quote for $7,300 with one time pay for 12k mileages/year. Do you happen to know if we can apply for the CA clean air rebate of $2k on the 2nd time of leasing the EV car?

If you can get to chevrolet of fremont I bet Tony would sort you out. 12k miles should be about $800 less than mine. Another reason is the rebates, I had loyalty and costco applied to mine so that drove the price down.

As far as I know you the rebates go with the car so you can apply as many times as cars you get. I’m no expert though. I’m in it for the carpool stickers.

Happy hunting.

Thank you for your info…Good to know what other ppl are getting so I don’t overpaid :joy::rofl::grin:. The deal you got is great and I will use it for my baseline.

Quotes I received from Fremont Chevrolet for $37495 (base LT) are as below for one pay.

$4950 for 3yr/30k One Pay with Costco & GM Loyalty or current lease of any car
$6425 for 3yr/45k One Pay with Costco & GM Loyalty or current lease of any car

If you don’t qualify for Loyalty or Conquest then add $1500. If you don’t have Costco membership as of 8/31/2020 then add $3000.

Those are amazing deals. You should probably call out what tax rate is included in those quotes. Makes me want to go back in and get another :).

Thanks for the info! Any specific salesperson you contacted for those quotes? I called, and got a quote for $5500+tax for a base LT 36mo/10k yr, One-pay with Costco and current lease. Confused at the disparity in quotes…Or…do you have supplier discount that you forgot to mention? (Good for an extra $500)

Or perhaps a first responder discount given the “EMT” handle. BTW that $5,500+ tax is pretty much what I was quoted too. My tax was 8.25% so $5,953.75 was the just under $6k I was referring to. I still think that is an excellent price. Though if you can save more with supplier discount it can get better.

1 Like

yeah, good catch Cash…

There was nothing for first responder or such. I don’t have supplier code either. The person I was talking to is Ram at Fremont Chevrolet. I didn’t go through the deal because I also have a trade-in car which they tried to low-ball and not even offer trade-in price per KBB.

I am currently shopping around at some other dealers to get better trade-in or else wait till I sell my car to private party.

It is possible that they had given me extra $500 discount considering trade-in deal but my quote was independent. I asked them give me quotes both ways (trade-in and without). Only difference was trade-in value ($22000) and they were read to give me check back for net difference. Had they upped the game by $1000 (My car trade-in is 23800 and private party is 25950), I would have walked out with Bolt.

1 Like

BTW, I forgot to mention that store manager mentioned that it was a price only good for yesterday for special Labor Day sale. I didn’t care unless they were giving me fair trade-in price. I even showed what other dealer had offered me for trade-in. (The only catch was that dealer was asking $750 more on onepay side).

Looks like it is hard to win against these folks :slight_smile:

Dealer discount before any promotions was $3550 for $37450 MSRP in my case which is near 10%.

Seems like a straight up price. Heck of a good deal. That’s tough on the trade in. Hopefully you can get it done as don’t know how long the low prices for the bolt will last.

Thanks @cash for posting your pricing. I am too lazy to create a new thread, so I am going to piggy back off of this thread to post my experience.

I was in touch with 2 dealers at first - Misha at Capitol Chevy (whose pricing is in Phil’s thread) and Tony from Fremont Chevrolet for one pay quotes.
Tony was able to offer LT (no dc fast charging) with all the packages - 3 year/15k miles per year for 7500$.
Misha’s pricing for loaded LT with all packages for 3 year/15k miles was 8400$. I had not started negotiations on this number.

However I got best pricing from Paul Duran at Stevens Creek Chevy and went with him.
I was able to get Premier (all packages included+DC fast charging) - 3 years/15k miles for 7522$ OTD. I think I got the last premier on the lot. I took a walk around and found tons of LTs though.

(I was eligible for costco rebate, supplier rebate and conquest rebate)

Hi,

Congrats

Can you please provide you lease hacker deal link for example some one else provided this link on another thread

that is an amazing deal on a loaded premier…

Thanks @druid for this post.

I was able to talk to Paul and close a deal with him on a 3 year /12k miles for 5800$ OTD. Bolt with LT + DC Fast charger, plus driver confidence and comfort packages, plus mats.

He was very transparent and also gave me how much we would get back (most of the other dealers were not open) when we return on our previous lease (almost 3 months early). The conversation was very straight and the transaction was smooth.

Definitely would recommend reaching out to him if you are in the market.

MSRP of the vehicle $39445.

(Paul Duran, Stevens Creek Chevy, (408) 464-6499)

1 Like

Great deal, congrats!

Nice deal, congrats! What were your total rebates? Did you qualify for supplier? That’s an amazing deal either way.

Congrats!
Would be extremely helpful for fellow members if you filled in the Leasehackr calculator with your figures! Cheers

1 Like

Did you mean that you can get some back money back if you return your car earlier than the lease ends? I have a Bolt lease that will end in mid Nov. I got it one-pay. Can I get anything back if I lease a new Bolt and return the old car one month earlier?
Thanks.