Bay Area Bolt EV Lease Specials w/ Costco membership or Supplier Code. $0 Down, $0 Drive off. Sign and Drive. @ChevyPhil 415-596-6262 Or PhilGileno@Gmail.com

(Updated for November) A lot of people have seen my mention in the article on the front page, here is the break down for each mileage and options package.

All prices include competitive/loyalty lease rebate.
(Without a current lease add $15/mo)

Valid through November 30, 2017, while supplies last

Monthly payment with $3,700 due at signing (net $0 after rebates)
Including tax at 9.25%

Bolt EV LT without both options packages.(comfort and Confidence)
Monthly Payment :10k [$174] including tax
for 12k miles per year ($185)
for 15k miles per year ($208)

Bolt EV LT with Comfort package. (Heated Seats and Leather wrapped steering wheel)
Monthly Payment: 10k [$181] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($193)
for 15k miles per year ($217)

Bolt EV Premier Base. (Without Bose and Confidence 2)
Monthly Payment: 10k [$228] including tax.
for 12k miles per year ($241)
for 15k miles per year ($267)

Monthly payment with $3,700 due at signing
Net $0 due at signing after $2,500 CVRP rebate, $700 Costco cash card*, and $500 PG&E utility rebate. Lessees must apply for rebates on their own. Rebates subject to eligibility and availability.

**Costco Executive members qualify for a $700 cash card; Costco Gold Star and Business members qualify for a $300 cash card. Must be current Costco member as of October 2, 2017 to qualify for cash card. Existing Costco members may upgrade to a Costco Executive membership for the higher-valued cash card. Additionally, add $18 to the monthly payment above for non-members.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Uhg! I wish we could get these deals in Texas.

I wish I could get you one out of state but I can only lease to CS residents. Hopefully this info helps.

Worth noting that with the $2500 rebate (if qualified) comes down to $245.55 plus tax (no current lease)

1 Like

CVRP has run out right - future funding held up in Sacramento?
Also - Could be more depending on your utility…

it’s the same thing every year from 6/10 until 9/28 as long as I’ve been doing this. Nothing to worry about, just get on the waiting list.

and here is the Bolt LT with both options packages. (comfort and Confidence)
$0 down $0 drive off. sign and drive.
With competitive/loyalty lease. 10k/36mo

$277/mo plus tax.
($290 without current lease)

MSRP: [$39,295]
Selling Price: [$35,795]
Rebates: [Chevrolet Select Market Incremental CCR $3,250, Chevrolet Lease Cash $1,250, GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $500,)
Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: 0.00080
Residual: [61%]
Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0] $0 drive off. (all inclusive)
Monthly Payment (Plus. tax): [$277] plus your local tax rate.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

For those in a qualifying zip code, the $3,000 for eligible vehicles (San Joaquin Valley APCD) would knock off another $83 per month, making this $193/month plus tax with zero drive off.

P.S. I remember when the Bolt just hit dealers, and I went into a San Jose dealer to test drive the car. I didn’t have any real interest, so I just asked for a lease quote for the heck of it. The result: 15K/36mo at $650/mo with $6,000 down after rebates. I’m not kidding. I literally looked the deal sheet and broke out into hysterical laughter. The salesman did not think it was funny.

4 Likes

For those of you that don’t know me or how I do business, here is what a few other LH members had to say.

@tOYO
I contacted @ChevyPhil on Saturday and Sunday I signed the lease.
All details worked out over text/email, when I came to the dealership there were no surprises
and everyone were very professional.
@ChevyPhil is real, no bullshit, answers promptly with the important details numbers.
Not your regular “come over and we’ll talk” or "all you should care is the monthly payment"
like some of the other dealers I contacted.

@przyjaciel4h
I bugged @ChevyPhil to let me know when the bonus tag vehicles would hit and (safely)
raced down to San Jose to take advantage of the deal as soon as the manager at the dealer
tagged the cars. Highly recommend dealing with him, straight up and friendly guy…"

@ anonymous
Just got off the phone with @ChevyPhil
Very nice and ethical salesman. Told me where to get the best deal and didn’t try to convince me to come to his dealership.
I would recommend giving him a call if you have questions
a neighboring dealer has the best deal. I’ll be picking up the volt tomorrow

@Babo
Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer
price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather
seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didn’t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was
available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for
anyone who’s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

@tdt17Aug 3
I got this exact deal with Phil 3 weeks ago. fast process and no haggling and they even included the car pool lane stickers. Very happy with the service with Phil and the overall experience with Capitol Chevy.:ok_hand::thumbsup:

thumbs up for Phil from me too

1 Like

A big thanks to Phil! My bolt lease deal was just as he posted in this forum. No surprises and easy transaction. :+1:t5:

1 Like

What an amazing month! 29 Cars sold so far! Thanks to all of you who purchased and spread the word! this is already my highest total ever. 1 more for 30 cars! woooo! whos going to be number 30? lol

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Are you willing to ship out of state yet??

I Wish i could. But I can only lease to Calif residents.

Excellent news on this incentive!!!

1 Like

I benefitted a lot out of this group so returning a favor. I just leased a Bolt for $0 drive, $down for $260 including tax.
I got an Bolt LT, Orange (most dealers charge you extra $300 for this !!), Comfort and Confidence, DC Fast charger + Additional mats at the boot etc… for $260 out from Momentum Chevrolet. Ray @ Momemtum Chevy did that deal, really nice guy . I didn’t have to haggle, endless back&forths . I just said what i am comfortable doing & he provided me all the options i can chose from. Paper work done in 2 hours and I am off with the car by evening,

Oh by the way, i didn’t have any competitive lease ! . I am happy to pass on the details of the guy if anyones is interested

How many miles per year?

hmmmm he joined 28 minutes ago to provide a counter to my offer from another dealership… suspicious for sure…
lol @ “most dealers charge a extra 300” ummm its $395 in the MSRP its not negotiable…
Anyway, LH members shop around. try it if you want but this seems odd and lacks any verification at this point.

So here is how the Costco auto program works. You get supplier price and you get a Costco gift card.
contact me before you sign up on their website and generate a sales lead.

"Exclusively for Costco members, purchase or lease an eligible 2017 and 2018 Chevy, Buick, GMC or Cadillac model and receive:*

GM Supplier Pricing
Most currently available GM incentives
Plus, a Costco Cash Card:
$700 for Executive Members
$300 for Gold Star and Business Members"