Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Can I put my friend as co-signer who has a competitor lease and get conquest? That friend already got this deal. So it will be using the same lease paperwork as proof on two purchases.

You can. I did this last week with Misha.

Hey there. Are there any bolts available for 24/10 or 24/12K lease terms ?

Bolts are only 36 months.

Everybody has a price.

GM Financial doesnā€™t allow it.

Ok ok, Iā€™ve been missing all the fun!
Iā€™m coming back in person! As soon as we get more inventory in stockā€¦ lol

I feel like quoting old gangster movies ā€œright when I tried to get out, they pulled me back inā€¦ā€ lol.

Chevy Phil (the original, except no imitations)
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Misha has been doing great, and Iā€™m happy to be back working side by side with him. If you got a vehicle from him and have a referral, feel free to still send them to him. Weā€™ll have opposite days off so one of us will always be at the dealership, and weā€™ll often be there together.

I will now be back and constantly available to help with more complicated explanations, detailed questions, and all of the things that Iā€™ve been known for on this site for a long time.

Special thanks to @ElectricEliminator @Gearhead @adamcar and the rest of this community for being amazing, full of knowledge and willing to share it. We couldnā€™t do it without you.
Iā€™m back to answer questions nationwide and help anyone I can, as well as lease cars to all of our California customers.

Chevy Phil
415-596-6262
PhilGileno@gmail.com

4 Likes

I know you are waiting on inventory but have the rates remained same for onepay? @ethanrs says there is upcoming drop on premier prices, do you also get that?

Do you have the number for April?

Yea the conquest rebate is gone, the rest
of the rebates are still available.

Prices went up 1100 compared to March. Care to explain Phil?

Can easily explain $750 of it.
The extra $750 for conquest is no longer available.

Not talking about conquest since iā€™m not qualified. Just costco and supplier. 2021 LT Loaded April number 7749. March number 6649.

Seems pretty straight forward. The dealers have less money to put into the deal this month.

@ChevyPhil do the premiers have the drivers confidence and infotainment packages?

Yes, thatā€™s a loaded premier with both packages.

Yea, prices fluctuate, and itā€™s not always going to go down or stay the same, it has to adjust at some point. Itā€™s usually supply and demand but also they change over time based on buying trends and how many Chevy needs to move at the time.
I assume Pricing will go back up to the ā€œnormal priceā€ eventually, but for now their still priced extremely low.
Memorial Day is coming next month, who knows how the incentives will change. Could be better or could stay the same or go up. But traditionally May has Memorial Day sales.
(but for Costco members the Costco program lists April 30th as the end date. Maybe/Hopefully they could extend it or renew it but no one knows for sure)

1 Like

Luckily Inventory is starting to roll in as well, weā€™re getting more colors and options available.

Things have been different this year but we generally get an influx of inventory preparing us for memorial day in May.

New pricing available, this is very aggressive. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s worth waiting until May with prices like this with the Costco program available. But also I wouldnā€™t see it getting worse (on a dealership/Chevrolet) level unless inventory gets very low.

Phil Gileno ā€œChevy Philā€
415-596-6262 (text works best)
PhilGileno@gmail.com
Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose

2 Likes