Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Buddy, I will say that just get your research done and get some quotes. Most dealers were within close range.

Only reason I went to Capitol was based on post from Phil on this thread mentioning 7799 one-pay with Costco and Supplier Code. Then I talked to Misha and confirmed over the phone. Later on finance guy came up with different number. I would have walked out as I had 3000 confirmed offer from Dublin but my daughter needed a car from Monday and for 200 bucks I didn’t want to go back. My friend was waiting on my deal experience before getting his deal. The moment I told him what happened he immediately decided to goto Dublin.

I was referring to Calo’s comment below you. :+1:

Deals and vehicles still available.
Please contact my associate Misha for an appointment or quote. Thanks!

Misha (718) 689-2826

A few days left for the Costco program. Anyone else still waiting to get their bolt? Or just got into the market? You have until Thursday

Walther back in stock at high volume, if anyone is looking for one please contact Misha

Please contact my associate Misha for an appointment or quote. Thanks!

Misha (718) 689-2826

Here is a desk with $2000 total out of pocket (not to be confused with $2k down plus tax and fees, this is all inclusive)
You get $2000 back from the state (if you qualify) so it’s net $0 down.

1 Like

@ChevyPhil the 2021 bolts have arrived?

1 Like

Don’t forget that if you have a GM Buypower card these are $3,000 tastier until the end of the month.

2 Likes

$4,000 if you actually have GM points to use! I am trying to sell my $4,000 off on a Bolt forum, as the deals in VA are not great and I don’t have lease loyalty or conquest to make it Hackr worthy enough to take the plunge.

2 Likes

What’s the one-pay amount for 36/10k on the 2020 LT and LT with DCFC.

Does the price include CCFR?

Is there lease conquest incentive? How much?

Any other stackable incentives?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Phil! What is the one-pay on the deal above for 36/10? Ready to transact if it makes sense, thanks!
Marc

Yea the 2020’s are in stock now.

We’re on the 2021’s now. For details and quotes please contact my associate Misha
Misha (718) 689-2826

are these prices good for february?
your sheet shows january

Updated one pay numbers

Updated monthly deal on a Premier model.
(All drive off costs are included in the down payment, do not confuse this with advertised specials that are plus tax and fee’s)

Updated monthly deal for an LT

Remember about the buy power card as well.

Huge discounts available for purchase as well this month. And pull ahead program going.