Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

Sure, listed above are the numbers for 15k/36mo

Does this include the CVRP rebate? Do we qualify for the CVRP rebate with a Volt lease?

these prices do not include the CVRP. Yes you would qualify (other then income restrictions) with this vehicle.

Ok, so I need to say this. I post on here to help out, and every now and then it drums up some business. And most of you are good people and great to talk to, but I absolutely will not be spoke to rudely on the phone.
If someone is Rude or demanding then I will decline your business. I just did with someone.
I may not know every lease price off the top of my head if I havn’t done one this month. I may not have a vehicle or bonus tag in stock. I’m human. All I can promise is that i’m honest and i’ll do my best.
This is a little venting and just to let everyone know that respect is mutual.
Happy Hunting as always everyone.

8 Likes

We got a new shipment of Volts yesterday, probably the last ones for this month with the bonus tag "we choose these incoming units to have tags"
7 Available at this price. 2 Heather grey, 1 Silver, 1 White, 1 Black, and 2 PepperDust.

2 blue for $395 more MSRP. slightly more monthly. about $10-$15 a month

I still have some left, looking to get one before the end of the month?

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

sent you an email, but looking to get a bolt whats the cost difference between premier and LTfor 12k miles?

1 Like

i just relied to your email. I’m happy to help with Bolt EV’s as well.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thank you everyone. im taking down all last months prices.

Just want to let you guys now that @ChevyPhil is the real deal. I picked up a Volt LT with leather seats from him last weekend and the whole process was smooth and (relatively) quick. In and out in 2 hours and am paying $0.50/month a less than his quote due to a lower tax rate. Phil mentioned that for those who have a higher tax rate, he just ends up eating the extra cost. Good guy!

1 Like

Anything available with Leather seats ?

Yes I do, but out of bonus tags on them. Contact me directly for a quote or you can go with one on the regular LT’s I have left.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Not trying to troll, but I got a volt premier for 3/36k for 1.5k down, with wear and tear warranty, for 218 a month. this was in February of this year. Seeing that the incentives are better this month why is it still more per month?

rebates, MF, and RV changes and the year goes on. That only sounds possible with that Asian lease rebate that they did. post/message me that portion of your contract and i’ll tell you.

Still looking to get one? I have Bonus tags left on Volts but running out. Bolt prices are good until the end of the month.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

You forgot to mention that you had $4k drive-offs. Let’s compare apples to apples.

@Jon I’m not sure if you saw the 1.5k down? sry that is 2.5k down??? 4k drive off yes but I got 1.5k back so It was 2.5k down, also I only had 12k miles, and a wear and tear warranty, if you take both of those off, and scale down the down payment it would still be less? so still want to compare apples to apples?

ahhh come on man, don’t post funny numbers in my post. Your down for LH is how much you paid out of pocket. and not including how much you get back. My deal is true $0 sign and drive and you still get the state money. so my down payment is -$1,500? lol

3 Likes