Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

I’m still sold out right now. Mainly focused on bolts for now.

What is your current bolt deal?

Ok, everyone who waited for the last minute now is the time. Please set an appointment a soon as possible and try to make it on a weekday if you can. I don’t get paid on commission but I get a bonus for good surveys, so make sure to plan be patient as we will be very busy.

Online credit apps and agreeing to deals ahead of time will make my deals much faster than others, so lets plan ahead and be as effient as possible.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

are you doing qnox deals up there?

I still have appointment times for the next few days for bolt deals, email works best or text. Let me know if you can make it or if you have any questions.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

ok, last month was crazy with the holidays, Now it’s calmed down for a while. Email me for appointments and details on any vehicle.
(Keep in mind So-Cal is cheaper than the bay area right now. So don’t use those prices to decide if a vehicle fits in your budget. People in the bay area have a tough timing understanding they can’t get the lowest price in the country, but the second lowest price isn’t a bad situation. You should see what everyone else in the country is paying… we’re still lucky to have the deals we have)

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

I’m just blatantly taking this from @chevysalesgirl because she has it looking very nicely and informative on supplier discounts. I’m sure she’ll forgive me for being Lazy lol.

This is a good time to check if you are able to get supplier discount since Costco and Employee pricing ended.

gmcollegediscount.com - Must be a current college or graduate student or have graduated from a two or four year college within the past two years.

gmfirstresponderdiscount.com - paid or volunteer Firefighters, Police — including Police Officers, Sheriffs and Sheriff’s Deputies, Correctional Officers, State Troopers and Federal Law Enforcement Officers — EMTs/Paramedics and 911 Dispatchers.

gmmilitarydiscount.com - Active Duty members, Reservists, National Guard members, Veterans within three years of discharge date and Retirees of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps and Coast Guard.

gmeducatordiscount.com - current employee of a public school, private school, university or college. Eligible participants are able to sponsor their spouse and dependent children.

GMSUPPLIERDISCOUNT.COM/about-the-discount/ - CHECK YOUR EMPLOYER. active hourly or salaried (full- and part-time) employee of an eligible GM supplier or business associate (e.g., fleet and commercial customer) residing in the United States.
there are tons of companies on here like Disney, Boeing, 21st Century Fox, State Farm, United Healthcare, Kaiser, Symantec, Mercury Insurance, Target, Cisco, etc.

*NOT compatible with GM Card earnings or Bonus points.
*with the exeption of educator for spouse, you MUST be listed primary signer on all contracts to use program code.

1 Like

lol :expressionless::rofl:

2 Likes

That means you split the sale, right :grin:

2 Likes

Keep in mind if you qualify for a Gm supplier discount from you company you may qualify for addition ccr (lease rebates). from $750-$2000 extra depending on the vehicle. (not volts or bolts).
If anyone wants a Chevy non plug in let me know and i’ll work something up.

I had kind of a busy weekend and was off yesterday, I’m back and available for quotes now.

My dealer discounts on Bolts are larger than usual because managers let me loose so I can move some units for us this week, we’re a bit behind tracking our quota. If you’re in the bay area and can make it to San Jose this week let me know, I’m happy to work up a quote for you.

(One pay under $12k with supplier and lease)
(One pay for Premier under $15k with supplier and lease)

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

How does the monthly look?

It’s actually a slight improvement over last month with dealers trying to move all these bolts asap after the tax credit limit was reached. Now chevy still gets it for the rest of this quarter then it gets phased out. Chevy traditionally doesn’t have as much incentives in Feb-Apr so now is the time for us to move a lot of these. Email me for quotes or to set appointments.

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

In your email please answer these questions and so I can add you to my computer system at work and send you some info.

What is the First name and last name of the person Registering the vehicle?

Phone number?

What city are you in?

Are you working with anyone at Capitol Chevrolet?

When are you looking to finalize your deal?

Have you driven the vehicle yet?

Do you have a Current lease in your household?

Do qualify for supplier pricing? (employer

What’s the best-advertised deal you’ve seen?

Have you received quotes from other dealers yet? if yes, what was the best one?

Email or text are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Do you have any good deals for buying also ?
I am looking for LT model with DC fast charging, driver confidence packages and comfort and convenience package.
Any numbers on that please ?

Yea, my sales price is about the same that it has been for years. It doesn’t really fluctuate much as the leases do. I’m usually doing the same discount, Chevy just changes a lot of the incentives, but for lease, it’s dealer discount minus $1,000 rebate plus an extra $500 rebate for a current lease. Email me for a specific quote, include your address for accurate out the door figures.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I wouldn’t be surprised if they deal a few…last time I checked they had 200+ Bolts in stock. I never seen a dealer with so much inventory…if the numbers are real.

Yea, it’s real lol. I’ve had this many in stock a bunch of times in each model year. We are one of the top EV dealers in the country. I have over 250+ bolts about 3-4 times a year and then we sell out a few times a year before the next big shipment. We get large shipments once per quarter and then a few smaller ones here and there to keep up inventory.
But this year is different because the tax credit ends after this quarter so we need as many of these gone by then as we can.

Email or text is best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

…and by “ends” you of course mean it gets cut in half…$7500 to $3750.