Bay Area Bolt EV/EUV deals. Units now available at MSRP! @ChevyPhil 718-689-2826

That’s what I thought at first that’s why I option mine with it, since I already know how the Cruze drives so I didn’t try the sound system, thought Bose will be nice so optioned it. But I was wrong… lol, since it was pretty low monthly payment so… it’s ok, but if someone wants to take my lease, I’ll be happy to take one of the volt!

1 Like

Did you want to consider the base LT for the price I posted?
Or go with leather?

Hey ChevyPhil,

Any deals like this on the Bolt? Also, if I don’t have a current lease would I qualify for all incentives?

Thanks

Hi @ChevyPhil

My daily commute is almost 70 miles, don’t think I can do this with the leasing option. Do you have any similar financing deals for the Volt that is $0 down? What would the monthly pricing be?

Thanks!

@chasewfahn I’m in a similar situation but luckily wok from home 2 days a week so can make a 15k lease work. With that said, you could purchase it with the 60 months 0%APR. With normal california rebates (i.e. 7500 federal, 1500 california, get the $500 farm, believe there is $500 down payment assistance too). You are probably looking at mid $300s a month. I’d just put the rebates to the down payment.

2 Likes

I’ve only checked out the one with leather options. Going to go this week and see the cloth version and will follow back up. Thanks for reaching out.

ok, sounds good. Let me know when ever your ready.

just got a shipment of 8 more volt LT’s various colors and options. Base LT’s still available at this price.

Blue available now as well but at additional $395 slightly raising the payment.
All colors except red and blue at $258 a month including tax.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Is it possible to add supplier discount on top of this offer?

Thanks!

When I post an offer it is best case scenario except Farmers bureau because we don’t have many farmers in San Jose lol. other then that if there was way to lower this I would list it.

Phil a few questions:
(1) How much does it cost to put a charger in my garage? Any PGE rebates? Really this is an added cost for those of us who don’t have EVs
(2) Does Chevy have any corporate or affiliate (e.g. AARP) fleet discounts that might apply?
(3) How many do you have left?
Thanks

1. it comes with the 120v charger and can charge full in about 12 hours. If you feel you need to charge faster there is a 220/240v charger that can charge it full in about 4 hours. You’d have to have or upgrade the power in your garage and buy the separate charger. all together around $1,500 but then your set up for future EV’s as well.

2. yes Chevy does but my prices are already well below all of those. Thats how you know how good my specials are.

3. got a new shipment, so back up to around 8 available with tags. various colors.
    Feel free to contact me directly to go one while we still have Taged units.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

my sales price is already below supplier price. on other vehicles like a tahoe or corvette it can help.

would have gotten my business if you would have given me that price last week :wink:

3 latte’s a month less this month. Memorial day starts now… lol

yea. but I’m not paying weekly, I paid it all in one shot, so every dollar counts. eh, I’m content, would have saved $150, but not anything to cry over.

I meant a month and I was joking lol. Yuor always awesome on here Toad i’m sure you got a great deal. The market just changed on the 15th.

eh, would have been better for me to lease from you too as I found out (after the fact) that there’s an advantage to leasing from a SJ dealership if one works in SJ (or lives in SJ, but that doesn’t apply to me) Free parking. didn’t know that.

1 Like

@ChevyPhil Can you share what the numbers for 15K/36m look like? Thanks!

1 Like