Basic Incentives Question

This might seem like a basic question, but I’m trying to learn as much as I can to be self sufficient. The broker I used to go to is not working deals any more and I thought it might be a good idea to just learn this.

I’m after a RAM 1500 BH, Rebel, or Laramie and the hard requirements are 4x4, Crew Cab, 5 seater. I have a degree of flexibility on everything else, including leasing or buying. The Big Horn does seem to have stronger incentives this month.

I went to Edmunds to pull the incentives, which I transcribed to an Excel file. However, this picture seems too good to be true, especially if I want to stack these. I’m not eligible for anything in red.

RAM

My questions are the following:

1. How do I know which incentives can be stacked and which ones can’t be stacked? Information on this seems to be somewhat limited on Edmunds.

2. When I go to the RAM website, they list incentives for a lot less than what I see at Edmunds. Why?

3. I’m assuming that “retail” means purchasing/financing the vehicle, not leasing, correct? Or does the term refer to both?

4. What would be the best way to search for the $2K select inventory units?

5. Is aiming for 10% off before rebates insane for trucks? I have no experience with them.

I’m working on getting MF/RV from Edmunds to try to put together a clearer picture.

Thanks everyone!