šŸ„“.Bacon's BMW SOUTH I February - Aggressive Discounts on builds and incoming - SFL deals on specific models

If the deal is right, who cares how it got there?

1 Like

Please use the base MF for calculations if youā€™re going to advertise the %off in the title.

3 Likes

M550i SOLD!

New one added

1 Like

X3 M Comp has been moved up to 13% off Pre-incentive!!!

1 Like

How does it work with penfed? Is it another 500 off for a lease? Iā€™m a penfed member for years.

Thanks,
Mike

1 Like

Yep $500 on a lease.

M2 Comp posted!!

1 Like

Some solid deals in this thread :+1:t2:

And who doesnā€™t love Bacon?

Speaking of Texas Tax credits, did anything change for March? Do you know if credits are available on X7, X3M, 8ā€™s, or any other interesting models?

Thanks,

Just 7/8 unless you can do one-pay.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thanks bud

M850i CV sold!

1 Like

Why do M2s lease so poorly?

1 Like

We have some X5ā€™s and X7 posted!!! Great discounts!

I only have two more deals at 13% and base mf out of one of my dealers before they stop the bacon this month!!

X7 is sold!!

Is 13% off the MSRP on that Z4 the best you can do? Seems high for a car that isnā€™t moving off lots.

Can we leave this off my thread pleaseā€¦

see no point in the sophomoric arguing on a threadā€¦ I would encourage both you to exchange emails with each other since most of us will have some extra time at home these coming weeksā€¦ :slight_smile:

@DailyDriven if you are an ACTUAL buyer and interested in the Z4ā€¦ we can have a private conversationā€¦ no need to kick the tires, they are the correct PSI.

8 Likes

Beautiful X7 posted!

Spoke to my dealers. They are open!

Please do not DM for C-19 discount. Do not be that person

7 Likes

Is the residual accurate on the M4 CS? I have been told that only 10K miles can be done, not 7.5K miles. So probably about $30 or so extra a month for that higher mileage.