đŸ„“. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

That was a a really nice review! Well done @Bacons_C.C!

1 Like

Congrats no_whereman; Stephen is great, always happy to recommend him to anyone who needs someone trustworthy, kind and genuine to deal with.

3 Likes

Hello All,

Just wanted to finally post about how awesome Bacon’s Car Concierge was for the lease of my 2019 M5 comp. I don’t have the numbers in lease hackr but Bacon was able to get me 13.5% off before incentives on a brand new non farted in car. (Nothing against farters just to be clear)

Stephen went above and beyond to explain all the numbers in detail, ensure the dealership was ready for me to swoop in and pick the car up, and couldn’t have been more responsive. He even had a dealer rep pick me up at the airport right as I landed.

Stephen is exactly what I wanted when I was searching for a broker: he’s a car guy, a trusted guy, and now a friend who I will use whenever we need a new car! Thanks again for everything!

5 Likes

The Big Bacon is legit! Let me confirm that he is everything others have described here and more. He is personable, helpful, and downright can get a deal done. Thank you Mr. Bacon, you are the man! Will be returning to help my boss find her car (ie my wife).

1 Like

Another happy customer here
due to Stephen’s work, I am the proud lessee of a 2019 540i courtesy loaner (3200 miles, 15k/36 months). After many years of negotiating leases myself, I hired the pro to get the job done. Here are some details: South Florida is a tough place to lease with all dealer fees being outrageous. So, we focused on discount from MSRP. We chased a few cars that didn’t work out, but in the end Bacon delivered a loaded ($75k) 540i for something close to 21% off plus incentives.
So, it should be said without question that Stephen’s customer service and attention to detail is top shelf. He is without a doubt the real deal and made shopping for a car a very pleasant experience. As mentioned by the many reviews above, I would recommend his services. A++++

8 Likes

Mr Bacon is Awesome to deal with! Stephen helped me and my wife find a new loaner 330I and she couldn’t be happier. Happy wife Happy Life.
Everything went so well that we called my Mother In Law and she picked up a Loaner x5 the next day. The X5 had her perfect color and options. If you are looking for help in the Houston and surrounding area Stephen Bacon is you guy! Thanks again. RIck

1 Like

Wow. May I ask what kind of drive off and payment that translated into?

I reached out to Bacon to help with my search for a new car and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. He was transparent, answered the million questions I had, and is an easy guy to talk to. He definitely knows his stuff. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks again!

1 Like

Contacted Stephen Bacon early Thursday afternoon and picked up a beautiful M340i for my wife this morning. Stephen had my deal negotiated and agreed upon in less than 24 hours! The man is amazing. He got us a better car than what we were originally looking for. If you are looking for the best lease deal on a new car, contact Bacon!

1 Like

I was very pleased with Bacon’s Car Concierge in helping me lease a new M340xi. It was my first time leasing a vehicle and I was very particular about the color combination and options included, but Bacon worked hard to find a car that both met my spec and came with a great deal.

All the paperwork was completed ahead of time and I just had to show up at the dealership to sign and drive away. Bacon was prompt in responding to any questions I had and also offered a lot of valuable information relating to this new model as he had already leased and been driving an M340i himself.

The whole process was easy and transparent and I will certainly recommend him to others looking for great lease deals. Merry Christmas and I look forward to working with you again in the future!

3 Likes

So I think the best review would be done by the person who really was the client after all, the wife.

The car was for my husband and although he did all the communicating, I do not think enough credit ever goes to wife who works behind-the-scenes crunching numbers and spending their time showing their husbands how it’s done.

Let me start off by saying, I am hard to please. I am quiet, tough, and want the best deal possible. And by best, I mean downright the cheapest there is! If there was a manufacturer coupon I could apply to a car, I would have do it.

Back to the review, I was trying to negotiate a Volvo on my husbands behalf and was having trouble with the dealers here in south Florida. I researched this site and came across this guy, Stephen; or as my husband likes to call him, Bacon. So I had my husband call him. I’m sure he wasn’t prepared for the type of clients he was about to meet, namely me :blush:

My husband is the cool, calm and collective one. I’m ‘the queen of indecision’ and he suggested test driving a bmw and then a Volvo and comparing the two to see which one he liked more. Well the bmw won and so Stephen started his search to get us a 3 series. He threw out ideas for loaners we could ship from Texas. He gave us different options for cars in our area too.

My goal was to try and negotiate hard for a 2019 but they were scarce in our area. When we test drove the bmw, the salesperson was throwing out crazy figures, which is typical in South Florida. We entertained him for a minute until I told him what we wanted and he laughed and he didn’t stop us from walking out. Not even a follow up call. That’s how brutal these dealerships are. Even emailing dealerships like others have done wasn’t really working out.

Bacon was able to see a new car arriving within a week to our local dealership, which was a 2020 Mediterranean blue with CarPlay and ambient lightening.

The shiny color hurt my eyes :sunglasses: but he had negotiated 15 percent off plus incentives. Bacon’s communication is amazing. He responds quickly and timely.

My husband probably bugged him with 1000 questions and 500 of those questions were probably mine, so now you know Stephen it wasn’t all him being a pain lol. I would have no hestitation to use his services again.

Our next lease will be handled by him if he can deal with us again and of course, with a 25 percent discount since we are repeat customers hahaha (hey, I gotta try).

1 Like

Everything said in the above reviews are absolutely accurate. As a physician with working hours that are absolutely unreasonable for a broker to accommodate, Stephen did that and more. He is as relatable, honest, and hard-working as anyone I have worked with. After a month-long process that included pretty much daily discussions (including while he was out of the country on vacation – please send my sincerest apologies to your wife, my friend!), he secured for my wife and I an unbelievable deal on a beautiful X3 M40i. This is a dream car for our current life-stage, and he made it possible within a very tight budget. The man is a straight-up guru when it comes to BMW leasing, and I will without question use him in every one of my future lease deals. This process was super educating and ultimately very rewarding. I would do it a thousand times over. He is the broker that you are looking for when you don’t want to take these negotiations on yourself, and I don’t know anyone in my shoes who could accomplish what he is capable of. In fact, I had multiple dealers telling me that he couldn’t accomplish the numbers that he absolutely delivered on.

Summary: I will send anyone in my family and friends circle to Bacon, and going forward, will have him involved in every deal I do, so long as he can tolerate me!

4 Likes

Thanks to Stephen I got this beauty, it was the easiest lease ever, everything was done remotely, Stephen was very friendly, communicated so excellently and got me the best price possible!
My experience was as soft and fast as Amazon prime :slightly_smiling_face: click and car at the door ! :slightly_smiling_face:!

6 Likes

Stephen was absolutely amazing to work with. He was able to get one of the best deals (possibly THE best) in the country on a BMW Z4. It was a true pleasure working with him as he was always super responsive, and even took my calls during times when he was truly busy / moments I wouldn’t expect most people to answer the phone.

Stephen coordinated the signing and pick-up process with the dealership - everything was very smooth when I arrived. I flew out for this car and the dealer even picked me up from the airport.

One of the things that impressed me the most was Stephen’s dedication to making sure things went smoothly and I can tell that he goes to great lengths to make sure his clients are 100% happy. I’ve worked with a few other brokers on LH and all have been great, but my experience with Bacon’s Car Concierge stood out as #1. Stephen goes above and beyond - he invests true time into his clients, answers all questions, and coordinates everything with top notch communication to create an unparalleled car buying experience.

6 Likes

Thanks to Bacon for helping me on my 330i lease. It was by far the easiest car shopping experience. Bacon started woking on my car on a Friday morning, by the early afternoon the car was ready for pick up! He does not hide the deals and the final numbers turned out to be exactly what he told me. I can not praise enough about Bacon in font of my wife & my friends. I would strongly recommend him to anyone!

2 Likes

Hello,
I wanted to give some accolades to Bacon for getting my fiancĂ© and I a smoking deal on a new/loaner/fart car(she hates it when I call it that). We were not too demanding but found the experience to be so dang easy. We gave Bacon some ideas of what we were looking for and off he went. I saw where someone else likened the experience to Amazon as far as ease of buying experience. I could not agree more. Bacon shopped around, found some deals, and it was settled. We got a 2020 Volvo T5 Mom with some extras at a deal that I could not be happier with. We were open for a drive to pick it up and we ended up finding a deal in Charlotte. Well, it just so happened my fiancé’s friend and co worker was taking her son to a soccer tournament there the next weekend so that worked out. Everything was lined up with the dealership when we arrived and we could not have been happier with the experience. We will definitely be using Bacon in the future.

2 Likes

Awesome experience! Bacon was on it from first contact til post delivery. Answered all questions openly and quickly. Got the deal done and set the bar high! 23%+ off! Had the car delivered in just about 48 hours. Thanks Stephen!

3 Likes

Been speaking/texting with Bacon over the past few days and I can’t be any more impressed. Very quick to respond but not in a rush, appreciate the ability to talk through things & bounce ideas off him.

1 Like

HUGE shout-out to Bacon for helping my wife secure an amazing deal on a 2020 Traverse! It was not one of the makes that he normally deals with, but after reading all the positive reviews from satisfied users on here, I figured I’d ask him to see if he could help us out. Definitely, the best move. In about a week, we had the deal negotiated and done on the vehicle with the exact specs that we wanted! I’ll definitely be using his services again to swap out of my 550i later this year!

2 Likes

Another kudos to Stephen, got my Mom a GREAT deal on a leftover 2019 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum with packages.

He was EXTREMELY patient with me, as this was my first deal, and I didn’t know ANYTHING about the process. Everything was smooth as butter, and I’m currently talking to him about a car for ME, and I’m not even sure I need one, lol.

1 Like