šŸ„“. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

I have nothing but good things to say about Stephen. He goes above and beyond during the whole process. I normally source my own deals, but given the market, I went ahead and used Stephenā€™s services and I couldnā€™t be happier. This was my first time ever using a broker and it was definitely worth it. He offered the best deal on a 2022 BMW X3 and his positive reviews really speak volumes. Heā€™s on top of the whole process from start to finish. Would definitely recommend his services and I can see myself using him again in the foreseeable future.

PS: I did the PCD delivery and wow was it awesome. Thank you for a pleasant experience!

3 Likes

I ordered my X3M through Bacon with pickup at the Performance Center in Greenville, SC. Iā€™ve had many BMWs in the past and dealing with Bacon was by FAR the best experience ordering a new BMW. His attention to detail is outstanding and you always get an immediate response from him. His professionalism is top notch. On top of it, he is very personable and a car enthusiast himself. He arranged everything perfectly and I would only consider dealing with him for all my future BMW needs.

9 Likes

My wife and I leased two cars through Stephen. He is awesome!

1 Like

@J_lexus - Thank you for the kind words and that car looks awesome - It was a pleasure working with you and glad you a had a great time at the PCD.

@homutovs - Offer stills stands , if you need me to babysit the X3 MC for you - amazing amazing buildā€¦ left out the part that you were upgrading things already huh? :slight_smile:

@woodandsteel - my man! Hope the rides are doing well and coming into convertible season

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Review threads for reviews only.

I will be out of the office starting tomorrow April 14th and returning to the office April 25th.

Please email directly at stephen@baconscarconcierge.com and I will return emails as quickly as possible one I am back in the office

Help suggestions

1. Please do not email me and say " Hey I know you are on vacation , butā€¦" -
  2. Please give me a day , April 26th, to respond to emails/calls/texts. Please do not call, email, or text Monday and say " I reached out , could you please respond."

Appreciate it and have a wonderful day.

Bacon

2 Likes

Had a good friend who used Bacon recently, though the referral came from another friend.
Ordered an X7 and took delivery at the Performance Center in South Carolina. All good things to say from start to finish. They were happy with how smooth everything went and how quick the car got built after securing allocation and options.

Would recommend if you are in the market for a BMW!

2 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and let everyone know what a great experience it is working with Bacon. If youā€™re on the fence on who to work with look no further. Bacon got us an amazing deal on our 5-series and as we begin looking for our next vehicle heā€™s been especially helpful. Itā€™s not working with someone who looks out for your best interests and not their next sale. I was getting the itch to make a move and he gave me some great advice & saved me from an impulse buy that I wouldā€™ve had to deal with for the the next 3-4 years.

If you appreciate working with someone that has a passion for what they do and helping people then Bacon is your guy. Thanks again Bacon, looking forward to working with you again.

@Armand9601

Thanks man! Always a pleasure - you getting emotional before this hurricane hits me?!!! :laughing: :laughing: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:laughing: absolutely! Be safe over there & make sure the liquor cabinet is well stocked!

1 Like

Just to heads up to everyone - I am shutting down to my new BFF Ian coming for a visit - if we are already working together - I will reach back out once family/friends are secure -

Thanks!!

6 Likes

Hey Everyone

Just touched base with Mr Bacon for an update on the situation in Ft Myers and itā€™s pretty terrible right now.

He let me know heā€™s appreciative of folks reaching out but canā€™t get to work related items for a few days minimum.

Iā€™ll let him circle back when heā€™s back at it but just a PSA for now.

10 Likes

Thanks @Bostoncarconcierge for giving an update -

1. Thank you all that reached out - It really meant a lot to the family and I keep us in your prayers - Thank you

2. We are located in Fort Myers, one block from the River and we were graciously spared with no flooding. Minimal damage and were blessed with power pretty quickly

3. Please be patient while I come back online - phones are still spotty, kids are at home indefinitely and we are using our time and resources to help friends, neighbors, and the less fortunate , get stable and back up on their feet - some had just finished rebuilding from Irma

5 Likes

I worked with Stephen to secure a BMW 330e allocation for my wife and we could not be more pleased. He went above and beyond to take care of us and really is a ā€œcar conciergeā€. We picked the car up yesterday at the BMW Performance Center and my wife is in love with the car. I would not hesitate to use Stephen and his services again.

7 Likes

Another exceptional experience with Bacon. Everything from beginning to end was top notch. Bacon is my exclusive BMW gateway and I always advise my family and friends to do the same.

Few delivery pics from the Performance Center. Itā€™s good to be back in a proper M car :)) I wish Florida had more twisty roads.

5 Likes

BCC will be closed December 18th-26th. Will follow up when I return - Have a wonderful Christman and Holidays

We are closed until Wednesday the 17th - wife is making me go on a Motherā€™s Day trip to the beach :beach_umbrella:

This means that I will not be responding until I return

2 Likes

I wanted to give a big shout out to Bacon who helped me get my very first lease ever - a BMW x50e.
About couple of months ago when allocations were hard to come by and discounts even harder on this car, Bacon worked his magic through the entire process.
After receiving my enquiry, he quickly located the dealer with allocation, ran the nos., confirmed the build, got credit application done, helped move through the ordering process and deposits, and got the order no. that I could track right away. All usual stuff that was new to me, and it took not weeks and days but a total of 4 hours from my initial email ! Thatā€™s some dedication and serious customer service!

After the car was delivered to the dealer he also arranged shipping which made it in a day here. All in all, if thereā€™s one word to describe it - Smoooothā€¦ :slight_smile: . Iā€™m very pleased with the overall experience and hope to work again soon. Needless to say happy to refer to my friends and family.

6 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words - always try my best to keep customer service #1 and bring back enjoyment to the buying experience.

Thank you again and enjoy the E

bacon

1 Like

Stephen, youā€™re the best man. I just picked up my third BMW through you and just like the previous two, everything was perfect! Canā€™t say enough about the experience and working with you is always easy, effortless and straightforward. Thanks again, and Iā€™ll be back!

6 Likes