🥓. Bacon's Car Concierge... Florida and beyond!

@cardioholden. That car looks great in NC :). Hope you are enjoying some great vacations with that saved money!!!

I plan to. Many thanks to you.

I can’t thank Stephen enough for helping get my 530i over the course of a month and half. I have changed my mind on the model about a dozen times, but Stephen didn’t lose his patience. Over the course of the month or so, Stephen and I chatted every day to find the best deal out there and I am so happy we did. He got me 22% off pre incentive on a $63k 5 series which is unthinkable here in Florida.

I was very satisfied by the knowledge and friendly advice he provided throughout the entire process, and above all the unbelievable payment I was able to get on this car.

I have enjoyed the buying experience through him and will do it a 100x again. I have already referred few friends and family members to him for his unbeatable lease numbers.

Hope to swap out in a few months and use his services again!

-Amin

@SFL-Leasehackr

Thank you for the kind works! Your car looks great and those seats are amazing. Next time when the broker says sign… we sign right? It was fun finding another car anyway :grinning:

1 Like

Where do I begin with my review of Bacon’s Car Concierge. The dedicated service, knowledge, patience Stephen demonstrated during the course of the search and purchase of my new M340i was by far the best level of customer service I’ve had. He was always 100% honest and gave me realistic expectations, going above and beyond until I felt comfortable and happy with my choice.

He’s been able to develop solid business relations with these dealers, therefore, able to provide lease structures that I can say with confidence nobody else can. I can say that because whenever other people gave me “their numbers”, I felt like I was talking to a dealership and not a broker. Funny thing was that whenever I would talk to Stephen, I didn’t feel I was dealing with a broker but with a friend.lol.

I’ve talked to my friends and family about his wonderful service/support and will bring him as much business as I can, including my repeat business.

image image image image

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Pretty short and sweet here… Very impressed on such a smooth transaction. My first using a broker and actually am looking forward to the next. Calls, texts, emails, very good communication and follow up.

2020 bmw M340i. Custom order for my wife. Was able to find me 10% off before incentives.

3 Likes

Chris,

Such a beautiful car! Maybe the wife will let you drive it sometimes :joy:

1 Like

Can’t say enough good things about Bacon’s Car Concierge.
After a few months of trying to negotiate myself and going nowhere it I decided to go with a broker for the first time and went with him based on the previous reviews I read. Couldn’t have been more happier.
I am a communication freak myself and the prompt answers and constant follow up were quite appreciated wether it was mail or text or calls. We stuck to our numbers and got a deal done on a M340i that was way better than I had seen and could have expected, especially from Florida…

Let me put it this way… My wife said - Are you talking again to your new best friend? Which though a bit sarcastic on her end, is the best compliment I could put out there to show that in the few weeks he worked with me we established a relationship that felt more like a friendship than a transactional one.

Will definitely be working with him again in 3 years when it is time to part ways with my new M340i.

Thank you again, I can sleep at night now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oliver,

Thank you for the kind words!! That is the best part, meeting great people!! Enjoy the the M340i in good health!!!

1 Like

Just wanted to drop in a quick review for Bacon’s Car Concierge (BCC). He found the car of my choice (Volvo XC90) but the negotiation with dealer is still ongoing. And that is because BCC thinks there is room to negotatie further.

That is what i like about him. He provides proper guidance, very informative about the lease world , and definitley patient.

You won’t go wrong selecting him as a broker.

RD

I leased a new BMW M5 with Stephen’s help today. He was a true professional throughout the entire process and got me a deal that I never could have come close to myself.You can trust him to advise you with your best interest at heart. He has a passion for what he does and really enjoys seeing his clients happy with their purchase/leases. To illustrate this, he presented many options, was not pushy, helped me decide what the best deal was or my needs, and actually was present at the dealership today with me throughout the entire transaction (who else does that !!!). I can recommend him without hesitation. Thanks again Mr. Bacon.

Bob

2 Likes

Bob,

It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you. If you ever need someone to car sit while you travel, I will find space in my garage for that M5 comp! Enjoy it sir!

1 Like

I have never used a broker before but after working with Stephen I cannot see how I would not use his service again. He always promptly return my emails and texts no matter the time of day. I cannot be happier with my amazing deal. The process was so easy and painless.

I highly recommend him to anyone.

1 Like

Lu!

I hope your wife enjoys HER car!! You forgot to include the marriage counseling that I do too on the side :rofl:

Look forward to the next adventure with you!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!!!

I have been meaning to leave a positive feedback for Bacon’s Car Concierge a while. I was traveling last couple of months so finally had some time to post. We have tried to get a good deal on 7-seater family SUV for our growing family a while. I literally contacted many dealers with no luck. Since wife is going to be driving, safety and comfort was number priority. Stephen helped us navigate through the best vehicle our budget could buy. He has been very responsive and very easy to work with. He calmly provided feedback on our never ending questions and was very patient with our indecisiveness. With his excellent negotiation skills, we were able to get a Volvo XC90 T6 Inscription trim ($71K MSRP) high 500s(6% tax included) where other deals we got did not come close. When I went in the dealer to sign the paperwork, even the sales manager admitted, Stephen knew what he was doing and without him, we would not be able to close such deal. It was my first experience using a broker. I already am spreading his name among my network!

So do not hesitate to contact him for your lease needs.

Best,
Furkan

1 Like

Furkan,

Thank you for the great feedback. I enjoyed working with you as well. I am thankful we got the wife into a safe car!

Some folks play golf, some enjoy playing video games, and others love helping people buy cars while truly having fun—“find a job you enjoy doing, and you will never work a day in your life”—this is Stephen (@Bacons_C.C) from Bacon’s Car Concierge.

At no point did I feel pressured by Stephen, and in fact, at points he helped me work through a deal which would have netted him no fee at all.

Every step of the way, I felt at ease and felt like I was talking to my friend—one who just happened to be incredibly knowledgeable about cars and the car buying process.

Ultimately, despite my tight timeline, Stephen ended up helping me save thousands on my new X5.

I hope Stephen stays in the car game, because I will never buy a car any other way (nor will anyone else in my family).

Thanks, Stephen, you are a true gentleman. Look forward to the next one.

Abe

2 Likes

Abe you are awesome! I actually took a screenshot of this and when I get in trouble from the wife for working too much, I am going to show her this and say “ see honey, I am changing people’s lives”

Thanks again!

Bacon

1 Like