Update: This is still available. Last deal fell through because the other person got his credit application rejected by BMW.
Answers to a couple common questions that I’ve got:
- I’ve never charged it with a regular wall socket (110v) since I live in an apartment.
- Charging with a level 2 charger will take about 11hrs for a full charge. Charging with a DC fast charger will take about 1hr 15mins.
- You cannot customizer at which point the gas range extender will kick in. It’s set to only turn on when battery is very very low.
- The electric range alone is ~160 miles, depending on how you drive. If you cruise on freeway around 65mph, it should last you close to 170 miles on electric alone. The gas tank will last you 50 - 60 miles alone. So combined, around 210 - 230 miles.
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i3 REX
Location: NorCal, Bay Area
Monthly payment (including tax): $346
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $157.76
Current mileage: 7,900
Maturity mileage: 30,015
Effective miles per month: ~1700 miles per month
Maturity date: 4/18/2022 (13 months left)
MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $2450 in MSD.
Explanation: I had put down $2450 in MSDs when I started the lease. And you’ll get the full MSDs from BMW when the lease ends. You don’t have to pay me anything.
Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee paid to BMW: $500 ($400 is refundable if your credit application is denied). This is paid by you to BMW.
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes if you handles your own shipping, otherwise no.
Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
- Excellent condition. Very low mileage. Leased this for commute to work, and then the pandemic happened and haven’t driven it regularly because I have 2 other cars.
- Never smoked in. I’ve no kids, no pets, and never allowed food consumption in my cars.
- This car has a HOV sticker good til past the end of lease.
- Apple CarPlay
- Due to COVID, I won’t be able to do any test drive. My apologies.
For photos of the vehicles: https://photos.app.goo.gl/u3cidgLEx34SKB4B8