Av3lon Jeep Deals - Wrangler Unlimited $360/m + T

, , , ,

what is the fee for grand cherokee?
what is the MSRP for this limited trip? Wonder if it has advanced active safety group

Grand Cherokee Limited
Structure: 36/12k
Monthly: $ 298 + Tax
DAS: First and Fees.

In genereal, the fees are around the following:
$795 Acquisition Fee
$499 Dealer Doc Fee
~$780 Dealer Processing Fee (including Out of State Reg). This is typically high to make sure the dealer can cover the cost of other states’ registration, and they refund you the difference afterwards.

The one posted does not have advanced active safety group, and a has an MSRP around 42k. I think we have another that does have that group.

so that would translate to roughly 2300$ D.A.S (all fees + acquisition )

• that’s some interesting dealer processing fee

Hi could you please quote:

Gladiator Sport S 36/12
Three piece sport top, bedliner, 7inch radio, conv group, cold weather, all weather mats, headliner, tow pack (not max), 6 speed manual

Can you ship it to MI?

MI would be too far out, unfortunately.

Ok thanks for checking. If you have a recent number on a Sport S you can share (just for comparison) that would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Can I get a lease quote on a GC Limited lux2 36/10k in nyc

Thanks for the post.

Can I get a lease quote for a GC Limited with 36/12k in NY (Westechester County)?

Latitude plus went from $173 to $375???

Yup, after the first few the dealership GSM decided they were taking too much of a loss on them so they went from 15% off MSPR + incentives to just a flat 15%. And also, even that 173 was with the high incentives in the dealer’s area, which are not available everywhere (Jeep does it based on where the car is registered, not sold).

Can you cover Northern New Jersey?
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Premium Sunrider Soft top w tint
sub woofer
leather heated seats
36mo/12k

Yes, we should be good for NJ. I’ll PM you.

wrangler unlimited sport s for $360 still available? If so please send details - extremely interested

Pm sent About wrangler

Hi. Can you quote for a gladiator sport S? Looking for (most haves are marked with *):

Gladiator Sport S 36/12
premium soft top or regular soft top*, bedliner, 7inch radio*, conv group, cold weather*, all weather mats, tow pack (not max), 6 speed manual*, alpine radio

I live in VT 05672

Looking into it!

Thanks. Sending you a PM on best way to reach me.