Autopia NEW & Demo/Loaner Thread (BMW/Mercedes) - SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Updated 2/6/19

Yes, sure. PM us what model you’re looking for.

BMW OL Event applies to loaners - subtract $15/month off all pricing in first post

Hi,
Do you have any $0 drive off specials on the E class?

I am pricing something up now. Thanks

2019 X3 black 43k MSRP - 36/10k $499 das, $455/month + tax (assumes conquest) – additional discounts for OL Code, Loyalty

How much does the price drop with ol code and msd?

Since I’m new here I can’t actually create a new topic in the Broker reviews section, but I just wanted to thank Rod from @autopia for helping me get great a great lease on my wife’s new Mini Countryman SE Hybrid. He answered my Wanted ad on the forum and immediately got to work. His communication was excellent and answered every question I had honestly and swiftly. We must have exchanged at least 30 emails and as many text messages in a course of a week but in the end my wife got the car she wanted at the price she wanted to pay. I will definitely be coming back to him in the future.

Thank you for the kind words. Hope your wife enjoys her new car!!

1 Like

Can you share the numbers for the countryman deal (PM is fine)? Might be interested in the Countryman, but I don’t recall Mini leases being too attractive.

New 2018 330e
MSRP 47k
24/10k miles
Due at signing: $2,500 drive off + $2,100 in MSDs
Monthly Payment: $260 + tax with loyalty
Additional available discounts: OL Code (subtract $500 from das), College Rebate, NO Conquest

New 2018 330e
MSRP 50k with Convenience package
24/10k miles
Due at signing: $2,570 drive off + $2,100 in MSDs
Monthly Payment: $299 + tax with loyalty and MSDs
Additional available discounts: OL Code (subtract $500 from das), College Rebate, NO Conquest

Please text us at 323-918-5533 for faster response time.

1 Like

Been getting some questions on whether this qualifies for SoCal Edison rebate, clean vehicle rebate, or the HOV stickers - the answer is it appears to qualify for utility 1k rebate but does not qualify for CVRP or HOV stickers.

Edited to reflect that 330e appears to qualify for utility rebate.

The cars are punched? SCE says my 330e is eligible. Punched cars aren’t eligible for BMWCCA rebates either.

Not punched - the list referenced on the SoCal Edison site links to this (which does not have the330e$
https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/eligible-carpool-sticker-list

But I just started an application on the site and I do see the 330e listed in the dropdown menu so I stand corrected. Looks like it does qualify! Thanks 02cic for the correction

Glad to help. Also…

Some internet posts suggest prior sticker owners have been able to transfer their sticker status to their new 330e. Not sure if that’s still good in 2019.

Interested in 330i xDrive of models that may go below $400 monthly with min down.
Do you have any models with less options that fits this critieria?

Please send me some info on current x1 and x3 delo/loaner deals

A post was merged into an existing topic: brokers and dealers should not solicit business on competing broker/dealer threads. Please start your own if you have your own deals to share.

2018 BMW X2 loaner with <4K miles
Panoramic moonroof, heated seats and steering wheel, Sat radio, LED lights
MSRP: 41,500
36/10k miles
Due at signing: $0
Monthly Payment: $305 + tax with conquest

For questions please text us at 323-918-5533

Sorry, just saw this and PM’d you. Thanks