Autopia Kia / Hyundai Deals March 2020 Deals

Unfortunately not yet - dealers are still at msrp for LX and over MSRP for EX and higher trims

But we can do Palisade at MSRP

We have 2 great deals for the end of February! Both of these quotes are with taxes rolled into the monthly payment. Just pay first month + fees due at signing!

2019 IONIQ PLUG IN LIMITED
MSRP: 30.5k
36 months / 10k miles per year
Due at Signing = 1st month payment, DMV, & Doc Fee
Monthly Payment: $250/ month

2020 ELANTRA SEL
Included Options: Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot, Lane Keep Assist, Front Collision, Car Play, Back up Camera
36 months / 10k miles per year
Due at Signing = 1st month payment, DMV, & Doc Fee
Monthly Payment: $240/ month

Text us at 917-983-5377 and ask for Alex’s end of February Hyundai Deals

Is the Genesis still available?

Hi Shamik! We’re checking on this for you and get back to you!

Hey Shamik! The Genesis is still available! Please text us at 917-983-5377 for more details!

looking for a Kia optima s Or Hyundai sonata Se/SEL
zip-11222
10k miles/36m

First responder and recent graduate looking for 0 DAS what am i looking at?

Hi Karol - will get you a quote tomorrow - if you can please text us at 917-983-5377 and ask for Alex for fastest service.

When will you have the new deals for Hyundai? Looking for a 2020 Sonata SEL

@Autopia_East would you be able to help me with a Kia Niro lease in MN (Mpls/St. Paul area)?

Yes of course - please text us at 917-983-5377 and ask for Alex

The numbers are already out - you can text Alex at 917-983-5377 with your zip code and he will give you a quote

Awesome! I just texted now.

1 Like

Let me know if you are interested to expand down here in Florida.
:+1: Thanks

March deals for Kia & Hyundai now up! Please text us at 917-983-5377 in order to take advantage of these great offers!

Anything for Stinger (GT-Line) Sun+Sound Package AWD is not needed. Or Telluride S trim still at MSRP or above? I know EX and SX are going for above.

How are the Telluride AWD EX and the Palisades SEL AWD leasing out say 3 years / 10k

whats your doc fee? how about a 2020 santa fe sel 2.0t Lease 12k miles, loyalty and military. 1st & dmv. im in NY i see you have a 917 area code so ill assume $75 is your doc fee

Hi Armaan, Doc fee is $75, please text us your zip code at 917-983-5377 and ask for either Emmy or Alex and they will run exact numbers for you.

Our dealers are still not discounting those (all Palisades are at MSRP and the Tellurides are still over MSRP with our dealers). In general for base msrp looking at low 500s with taxes and fees upfront.

Just PM’d you