Autopia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram March 2020 Deals

I only see a link for Kias. I’m assuming you’re rolling out links for each brand in the near future?

I missed that, my mistake! Yes, they have AWD. The dealer is getting a lot of inquiries on them, so if you want one please reach out sooner than later. You can call or text 917-983-5377.

We are still working on it! I can notify you when they are posted!

Edit: Jeeps are now live on the spreadsheet!

You’re correct! We’re working diligently to get all our pricing up!

1 Like

I’ve just posted CDJR a short while ago. It’s mostly Jeeps at this point but if you or anyone else has a special request, feel free to let us know and we will post it once we have pricing. You can use the tabs at the bottom of the page to see the different makes.

We have a great deal on a Durango, this week only! Prices go back to normal on Monday.

2020 Dodge Durango GT 4WD
MSRP: 43.5k
36 months /10k miles per year
Taxes and fees: ~2200
Monthly Payment: 350/month
With conquest: 335/month

Please text 917-983-5377 and ask for Alex’s Durango deal. If you would like a different trim, we can also give you a great deal on it, as mentioned before, it’s this week only!

We added a base GT (only option is leather seats)
MSRP: 40k
36 months /10k miles per year
Taxes and fees: ~2000
Monthly Payment: 320/month
With Conquest: $305/month

Please text 917-983-5377 and ask for Alex’s Durango deal. If you would like a different trim, we can also give you a great deal on it, as mentioned before, it’s this week only!

Any Grand Cherokee Trailhawks ??

Can you please text me your zip code to 917-983-5377 as well as your timeframe for leasing and I’ll let you know what our pricing looks like. Just mention you are looking for the GC Trailhawk in your text.

Is the jeep spreadsheet updated for February?

We are working on that now - it will be updated in the morning

1 Like

Interested in Durango… how can we get started

Just PM’d you

Interested in a Kia optima s or a hyundai sonata SEL

Hi pboy - please text us at 917-983-5377 and ask for Alex

Interested in the gc high altitude… still available?

Should still be available - Please text us at 917-983-5377 and ask for Alex

Looking to see estimated payment on

1. 2020 Ram Big Horn Crew Cab (prefer v6) with 8.4 inch screen
  2. 10,000 miles a year (Term does not matter)
  3. Located in Massachusetts
  4. Not currently leasing any other vehicles in household

In case anyone is looking for something, we have 1 day sale (good through Monday) on Durangos (SXT, GT, GT plus), Jeep GC (trailhwak, overland and summit) and Ram 1500 quad cab. Monthly payment will be about $10-15 less per month than what we have in our sheet.

As always - please text us at 917-983-5377 if you’re looking to do something by Monday.

I’m interested in a 2020 GC Limited X with pro tech II package lease

Zip - 07010
10k miles
Jeep and Infiniti
What is monthly and DAS

I have Chrysler Affiliate, Military, and recent graduate