AutoNation to cut 3,500 jobs permanently

This is an economist talking about S**t normal people don’t care about. This same guy tweeted this an hour ago. Great, it will be 2009 bad and maybe not 1930 bad. Autonation isn’t rehiring these people if we have a 2009 style recession.

What is the maximum amount of money one person should control for the world to be hospitable?

:bat:

2 Likes

I’m not sure but none of them acquired it legally and in a truly free market they wouldn’t have that much. Expanding money supply then contracting it is the biggest hidden tax in this country and it only effects the bottom.

Since you like my comparisons of fiat to arbitrary objects.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qSOVBiEotaw

1 Like

Hmmm. Interesting. Care to elaborate? I think many people garner income in more or less shady manners. Which laws are okay to disregard?

1 Like

The issue is small businesses are forced into so much regulation while the large corporation lobby for legislation that benefits them. I can’t afford a lobbyist, can you?

You need me to elaborate on examples of the ultra rich breaking the law to gain wealth?

1 Like

I need to know why it’s different than what lots of not-as-rich people do. Lots of people skate on an inflated tax deduction or an over valued insurance appraisal or skipping certain inspections or licenses.

Bigger fish steal bigger bait, that’s all.

1 Like

Last time I checked we don’t regard Frank the barber without a license as a national hero like Bill Gates, with his stolen operating system.

Most small businesses need to cheat to survive, there’s a difference between barely making a profit and empire building. Guess your ok with it though bc they throw you a couple nuts. I guess George nailed it here

1 Like

Churchill: “Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?” Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill… Well, I suppose… we would have to discuss terms, of course… "
Churchill: “Would you sleep with me for five pounds?”
Socialite: “Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!” Churchill: "Madam, we’ve already established that. Now we are haggling about the price.”

4 Likes

Oh, thank God, finally some class warfare in an AutoNation thread. :+1:

3 Likes